It's not like him to be late.
他不常迟到的
Of course, sometimes he doesn't show up at all.
当然有时他连人影也不见
Remember in Capri... Two dollars?
记得吗?两块钱?
You didn't even need to catch the fish!
你连鱼也不用捉
It died of cancer!
它得癌症死了
Where did you get that?
你从哪里搞来的玩意?
"That"? This is not a that.
玩意?她不是玩意
This is Bonita Mariposa, the famous Spanish actress...
她是著名西班牙演员波尼塔
who is going to be very careful with the varnish...
她对这很在意
Hello, darling.
嗨 亲爱的
And who has come to spend a few days with us.
她会和我们一起过一阵子
Hi. I'm Bonita.
晦!我是波尼塔
Nice to meet you. Where is Mamma?
我是乔安娜 我妈妈在哪里
You have eight hours before she gets here.
她还要8小时才到
He's really going totally deaf.
他全聋了!
I'm not as deaf as you are blind!
我聋的程度比不上你啥的程度
You take care of your eyes, and I'll take care of my ears!
你管好你的眼睛,别理我聋不聋
I'm sorry, Uncle Louis.
对不起,路易叔叔
Come on, drink up, my boy.
来,喝完它
Hey, tell me, what century is this? Second.
告诉我,现在几世纪?二世纪
I'm glad you're here. Thank you.
很高兴你能来,谢谢
We're just listening to some music with Enzo.
只是和恩佐在听音乐