Desperate Housewives,《绝望主妇》
What are you saying?
你在说什么啊?
Let's give this another shot.
让我们再试一次吧
You want me back?
你想我回来吗?
Yeah.I realize now that you were the woman that was meant for me.Wow.
是的, 我现在意识到你才是我命中注定的女人。喔。
Wow.Just so we're clear,you want to move back in here be faithful to me and love me with all your heart and soul?
喔,那明说吧,你想要搬回来并且全心全意地忠诚于我和爱我吗?
Absolutely.
当然了。
Oh, my god.This is so wonderful.
哦, 天啊.这太妙了。
Yeah.I know, I know.
是啊,我知道, 我知道。
I want to kiss you.
我想吻你。
Oh, god.No, Karl.Um, no,
哦, 天啊.不, 卡尔。
What I meant by wonderful was that I wondered inside if I still had feelings for you, if deep down, I still loved you.
我说太妙了是因为我不知道我是否对你 还有感觉, 不知道内心深处是否仍然爱你。
And?
然后?
And there's nothing there.
然后没什么感觉了
Come on.You've got to feel something.
拜托,你肯定还有感觉。
Well, actually, I do, yeah.
是啊, 实际上, 我是还有感觉。