Have you ever seen Sidarthur in person?
你亲眼见过Sidarthur乐队吗?
No, but I think Stu Wolff
没有,但是我想 斯图?沃尔夫是
is the greatest poet since Shakespeare.
莎士比亚之后 最伟大的诗人
I do, too.
我也是啊!
I have every CD they ever made.
我有他们的每一张专辑
You do? Yeah!
真的吗? 是啊!
And that's Stu Wolff dancing.
这是斯图?沃尔夫跳舞的 小册子
I've downloaded some great shots of him.
我下载了一些关于 他的精彩镜头
Here he is at the Grammys.
这是他在格莱美颁奖礼 上的情景
This is where he lives.
这是他住的地方
This is the dress that I'm gonna wear when we get married.
这是我和他结婚的时候 我打算穿的裙子
This is him getting into his limo.
这是他钻进他的 豪华轿车的样子
That black spot right there is his head.
那个黑点就是他的头
What a wonderful black spot it is.
多么美妙的黑点啊
Hi.
Hi
Carla Santini.
卡拉?桑提提
Sidarthur.
是Sidarthur乐队啊
My father is Stu Wolff's lawyer.
我父亲是斯图?沃尔夫 的律师
Really?
真的吗?
Your dad must have been in the same room as him and everything.
那你爸爸一定和他 在同一个房间谈论过
Many times.
这有什么稀奇的
Aren't you the girl who just moved into the Swenska house?
你不就是那个刚搬进 斯文斯卡的女生吗?
Well, I'm Lola Steppe.
我叫洛拉?斯黛
I didn't know our home had a name.
我还不知道我的 新房子原来有个名字呢!
Is that supposed to be that famous New York sense of humor?
在著名的纽约, 这算是一种幽默是吗?
New Yorkers learn to laugh at themselves
从小开始, 纽约人就会自嘲
and everything else when they're very young.
和一些其他东西
My parents took me to New York for my birthday.
我爸妈曾经在生日的时候 带我去纽约