In my family, I am a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
在家里,我就像一只 被困在鸽笼里的火烈鸟
I trip, I fall, I catch myself
我开始旅行, 追逐着自己
Even wishing I was someone else
我甚至幻想 自己是另外一个人
I'm never where I'm supposed to be
我总是无法 像自己想的那样
Goodbye, New York.
再见了,纽约
Goodbye, any chance of becoming a famous actress.
再见了,一炮走红的机会
Adventure
去冒险吧
Finding the real me
寻找真我
The real me
真我
I'm a reflection
我是一面镜子
A reflection
镜子
Of everything I see
反射我所见到的
Yeah
耶——
Your parents tell you to have hopes and dreams.
父母告诉我要怀抱着 希望和理想
And then they move you to New Jersey.
然后他们又把我 带到新泽西
It makes no sense.
真令人想不通
Welcome to Deadwood.
欢迎来到死亡丛林
Is she allowed to say that?
谁告诉她这么说的?
Come on.
下车了
Let's see the new house.
让我们参观一下新房子
Hurry, hurry.
快,快
Come on.
快点
Oh, Mom.
哦,妈咪
But it's all over the place.
但这里除了草就没别的了
It's just grass.
这里有草
The sun porch is my bedroom.
玻璃走道后边就是我的房间
Ordinariness isn't the only thing
平庸并不是唯一