Well, once again, I got the part that I wanted.
不错,我, 又一次得到我想要的角色
Oh! Oh!
哦! 哦!
There are no small parts, only small actors.
没有差劲的角色 只有差劲的演员
You can quote me.
你们可以引用我的话
I'm your new Eliza!
我是新的伊莱扎!
Aah!
啊!
Amazing!
不可思议!
I didn't think I'd get it, but I did.
我还以为我得不到这个 角色呢,我成功了
I didn't think that, because I knew you'd get it.
我并不这么看 我就知道你会得到的
No, 'cause I was...
不,因为我...
Actually, my part, the one of Mrs. Higgins,
实际上,我的角色, 也就是希金斯夫人
is much more interesting than Eliza's in many ways.
从许多方面来说 都比伊莱扎有趣多了
I mean, even though she's not the female lead,
我是说,虽然 她不是女主角
it's a part with depth and true contemporary resonance.
但这是一个更有深度, 更能体现现代感的角色
It's the one that I wanted.
那才是我想要的
Good, 'cause that's the one you got.
是吗,我看是因为 那是你得到那个角色吧
I'll show you what it's like to be in my school.
我会给你点颜色瞧瞧的, 这是我的地盘
Is that a threat?
你在威胁我吗?
Absolutely.
当然
Ohoh
哦哦
Ohoh
哦哦