The crime rate in New York is going down.
纽约的犯罪率正在下降
Come on. Let's go.
快,我们走吧
There's a man and a dog following us.
有个人带了只狗正跟踪我们
Okay. Stay here. I'll handle this. OK,
你留在这儿 我来收拾
New Yorkers know how to handle trouble.
纽约人最厉害的就是 对付麻烦了
Watch this.
看着
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Dad, what are you doing here? Your mom called.
爸,你在这做什么? 你妈打电话来了
She got nervous.
她很担心
Asked me to keep an eye on you.
叫我盯着你
Mom was born nervous.
她总是这样
So, where are you going?
你们打算去哪儿?
Not like that. You're all wet.
不会吧 你们湿透了
To a party.
去一个聚会
Daddy, nothing can rain on my parade.
爹地,什么雨都不能阻止我们
then Stu Wolff will never think I'm cool.
斯图?沃尔夫就不会 觉得我很酷了
I like parties.
我喜欢聚会
Please, Dad, if you show up,
求你了,爸爸,如果你出现的话
Can't you wait outside or something?
你可以在外边等吗?
Right outside.
就在门外
But if I see something even slightly wrong, I'm coming in.
如果我看见有什么不对劲的话 我会进去的
You know, I really like parties.
你也知道 我可喜欢聚会了
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你,爸爸
And could you lay low?
你可以藏起来吗?
You're scaring my friend.
你吓到我的朋友了
Right.
好吧
But I'll be watching.
不过我还是会盯着你们
Well, he won't be bothering us anymore.
好了,他不会再缠着我们了
So, are you ready to have fun?
准备好要开始玩了吗?
I hope so.
但愿
Okay. Good. OK,
很好
I'm going to a party
两人一起: 我要去聚会
With Sidarthur
和Sidarthur