Well, we have to be careful until it's a done deal.
这事还没定下前,我们得小心
I don't know, Frank.
我说不好,弗兰克
Think about it, Terry.
想想看,泰瑞
You could become the first AfricanAmerican majority leader
你会成为美国国会首位
in the United States congress.
非裔多数党领袖
Let's make some history.
我们一起创造历史吧
You don't care about history.
你才不在乎什么历史呢
You just wanted me because I can round up the votes.
你找我是因为我能拉到选票
I need the votes, and I do care about history,
我是需要选票,但历史我也是在乎的
but most importantly, Terry,
但最重要的是,泰瑞
you know how to lead.
你有领袖风范
You're the head of the black caucus for a reason.
你成为黑人党团领袖是不无原因的
So David becomes speaker, I become majority leader...
那么大卫当议长,我当多数党领袖
and I stay on as whip.
我仍然做我的党鞭
Why don't you want majority leader for yourself?
你为什么不自己当多数党领袖
I'm satisfied where I am.
我对现状很满意
Maybe one day, when you become speaker,
或许等哪天,你做了议长
you'll bump me up.
会提拔一下我
This is the sort of thing that there's no turning back.
这种事一旦决定就没有回头路了
I can throw a cherry on top.
我还能给你锦上添个花
McCudden stays open.
麦喀顿基地不关闭
How?
怎么做
You don't want to know how.
这你不会想知道
You just want the headline
你只需要头条新闻
when you keep 3,000 jobs in your district.
你保住了选区内的三千份工作
12 votes? 12 votes.
12张选票 12张选票
I can get you 10, probably 11.
我能给你搞定10张,或许11张
It's so refreshing to work with someone
和这样的人合作真令人振奋
who will throw a saddle on a gift horse
对到手的礼物不吹毛求疵
rather than look it in the mouth.
而能让它物尽其用
That's nice.
这张很不错
I found her in a village outside Amravati.
我是在阿姆拉维蒂外的一个小镇上看到她的
Her name was Tiala.
她叫蒂阿拉
She died three weeks after I took that picture.
拍下这张照片后三周她就去世了
Oh, that's awful.
这太可怕了
You can have them all if you like.
如果你喜欢,就都给你
I love your hair short.
我喜欢你短发的样子
Do you have plans tonight?
今晚有安排吗
No.
没有
Is Frank expecting you home?
弗兰克会在家等你吗
I'm sure he'll be home late.
我想他应该会很晚到家
Get dinner with me.
和我一起吃晚餐
What time is your train?
你几点的火车
I don't book roundtrip tickets.
我没订返程票
It's going to be a while before I can leave.
我还要好一会儿才能下班
What time will you be done?
几点结束
Probably around 8:00.
大概八点左右
I'll pick a place,
我去选个地方
let you know.
选好之后跟你说
Ah. David.
大卫
How are you, Joe?
还好吗,乔
I'm behind you. Let's do this.
我站在你这边,我们好好干
Do what?
干什么
Keep your cards close.
保持谨慎
I like that.
我喜欢
Hi. Yeah. This is room 1214.
你好,这是1214号房间
I'd like a bottle of the Weinbach, please.
麻烦来一瓶温巴赫
Yeah.
是的
Actually, could you make that two bottles?
还是来两瓶吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Sit down. You're making me nervous.
坐吧,你这样我紧张
You still smoke? From time to time, yes.
你还抽烟吗,偶尔还抽
I quit. These are an illusion.
我戒了,这些都是幻觉
You want?
来一根
Sure.
好啊