They dance, looking into the eyes of each other. Minutes later, they are back to their seats, Roy raises his cup.
他们注视着对方的眼睛,翩翩起舞。几分钟后,他们回到座位上,罗伊举杯。
Roy: To you.
罗伊:为你干杯。
Myra: Thank you.
迈拉:谢谢。
Roy: To us. I still don't get it, not quite.
罗伊:为我们干杯。我还不懂,不很懂。
Myra: What?
迈拉:什么?
Roy: Your face. It's all youth, all beauty.
罗伊:你的脸:真年轻,真漂亮。
Myra: What is it you still don't get?
迈拉:你还不懂什么?
Roy: You know when I left you this afternoon I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life of me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like, I couldn't remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what you looked like.
罗伊:你知道,今天下午我要离开你时,我怎么也记不清你长什么模样,无论如何也想不起来。我就想,她很美吗?她很丑吗?她长什么样子,我就是想不起来。我只好今晚去剧院看看你的长相。
Myra: And do you think you'll remember me now?
迈拉:你认为你现在会记住我了吗?
Roy: I think so. I think so. for the rest of my life.
罗伊:我想是的。我想是的,终生难忘。
Myra: But, what is it about me you still don't get?
迈拉:可是,你对我还有什么不懂?
Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you will enjoy "The Farewell Waltz. "
男人:女士们、先生们,现在是今晚最后一曲。我希望你们会喜欢《告别华尔兹舞曲》。
Roy: I'll tell you later. Let's dance now. The candles go out one by one. Their whole world is surrounded by the softness of music.
罗伊:我过会儿告诉你,现在跳舞吧。烛光相继熄灭,整个世界都沉寂在柔和的音乐之中。
Myra: What does it mean, these candles?
迈拉:这些烛光是什么意思?
Roy: You'll find out.
罗伊:你会明白的。