Housekeeper: Miss Myra? You're wanted on the telephone.
女佣:迈拉小姐,你的电话。
Myra: Thank you, (On the phone ) Hello? Yes?... What I... Oh, no. when? ... Oh, that's terrible. Can't they give you one more day? ... You have to... of course I'll come at once. I love you.
迈拉:谢谢。(接电话)喂?是的!……什么?……噢,不……什么时候?……噢,太可怕了,他们不能再给你一天?……你必须……当然,我马上来,我爱你。
Kitty: What is it? What's happened?
凯蒂:什么事?发生了什么事?
Myra: The orders have been changed. He's going tonight. The train leaves in twenty-five minutes. I'm going to see him off.
迈拉:命令已变,他今晚要走,火车25分钟后开,我要去送他。
Kitty: Going where?
凯蒂:去哪里?
Myra: The Waterloo Station.
迈拉:滑铁卢车站。
Kitty: out you can't, you won't be back in time for the show. Madame will...
凯蒂:可你不能去,你去了就赶不上表演了,夫人会……
Myra: Sorry.
迈拉:对不起。
Kitty: Myra, please. she'd never forgive you, never. Don't do it, Myra.
凯蒂:迈拉,请……她绝不会原谅你,绝不会。别这样做,迈拉。
Myra: I may never see him again.
迈拉:我可能再也见不到他了。
Waterloo Station, Roy is anxiously waiting for Myra. The train is leaving. He has to get on. Myra hurries to the station. But the trait starts off. They wave to each other.
滑铁卢车站,罗伊在焦急地等待着迈拉。火车就要开了,他不得不上车。迈拉匆匆赶到车站,但火车已经启动,他们相互挥手。
Man: It's just going, sir.
男人:车就要开了,先生。
Roy: Myra!
罗伊:迈拉!
Myra: Roy!
迈拉:罗伊!
Roy: Myra!
罗伊:迈拉!
Myra: Roy!
迈拉:罗伊!