After another whole year at Corleone,
在Corleone又度过整整一年之后
it was good to finally get to the last week of school.
终于到了学年的最后一个星期 感觉不错
Summer vacation was ahead of me,
暑假就在眼前了
and the days of being bullied by Caruso on a daily basiswere behind me.
而日常受Caruso欺负的日子已经过去了
Man,I can't wait.
喂 我简直等不及了
No more tests,no more bus rides.
不再考试 不再坐公车
Hold on.
等一下
There.
就现在
2,100 minutes.
2100分钟
What?
什么?
There are 2,100 minutes left until the end of the school year.
离放假还有2100分钟
Don't you mean five days?
你还不如说还有5天?
I prefer 2,100 minutes.
我情愿说2100分钟
It sounds like less time.
这样听起来时间短些
Whatever.
随便吧
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
Remember at the beginning of the school year
还记得开学的时候
when I said I wanted things to be different and all that?
我说过我希望过得和以前不同?
Yeah,what about it?
恩 怎么了?
Well,everything I didn't want to have happen happened.
所有我不希望发生的事都发生了
It hasn't been all bad.
也不是完全那么糟糕
You were elected student president.
你被选为学生会主席
I was impeached.
可我被弹劾了
Keep it up.
坚持住
You're gonna make this week a lot longer than it has to be.
你这个星期要过得比实际上长得多
I just want to do one thing before the end of the year
我只是想在学年结束之前
that I feel good about.
做一件让我感觉不错的事
Hey,T.C.
嘿 T.C
Five more days till you're back in the hood.
还有5天你就可以回头兜里待着
Dropped something.
你掉了东西
Don't you ever get tired of that?
你就不觉得老是这样很无趣吗?
I never get tired,it never gets old.
我从不觉得无趣 从不过时
You know,I think I know how to make this all worthwhile.
我想我知道怎么让他为这付出代价了
What are you talking about?
什么意思?
I'm gonna get my revenge on Caruso.
我要报复Caruso
Stay tuned for Revenge of the Nerd.
来看看 Nerd的复仇
The hardest thing about planning revenge
复仇计划最困难的事
is figuring out how far to go.
就是想出计划如何进行
How's Operation Get Revenge On Caruso going?
报复Caruso的计划进行得如何?
Not bad,but I'm changing the operation name to He Can Hear You,Stupid.
还行 不过我要改一下计划的名字 叫做“他能听见 笨蛋”
What's that?
那是什么?
It's my revenge list.
我的复仇清单
I'm trying to figure out the best way to do it.
我要找出最好的方式来报复
You could toilet paper his house.
你可以往他家里扔厕纸
Too dangerous.
太危险
You could egg him on the way home.
你可以在他回家路上扔他鸡蛋
Too obvious.
太明显
You could put Ex-Lax in his hot chocolate.
你可以在他的热巧克力里放泻药
Too typical.
太没新意