The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
Penny:Do you mind if I stay here tonight?
佩妮:你介意我今晚住在这里吗?
Leonard:No, take the couch, or my bed. I just got new pillows. Hypo-allergenic.
莱纳德:当然不,你睡沙发或者我的床。我刚买了新枕头,防过敏的。
Penny:The couch is good.
佩妮:沙发就行。
Sheldon:Hold that thought. Leonard, a moment.
谢尔顿:先别轻举妄动,莱纳德,过来一下。
Leonard:Let me guess. You have a problem with this.
莱纳德:让我猜猜看,你对此有意见。
Sheldon:Where do I begin? It's up to you. Crazy person's choice. Well, first, we don't have houseguests. Frankly, if I could afford the rent, I'd ask you to leave.
谢尔顿:我该从哪儿说起呢?你自己做主,疯子的选择。首先,我们不留宿客人。说实话,如果我付得起房租会把你也赶走的。
Leonard:Your friendship means a lot to me as well. What else?
莱纳德:你的友谊对我来说也很重要。还有什么?
Sheldon:Well...our earthquake supplies. We have a two-man, two-day kit.
谢尔顿:好吧…我们的地震补给,我们是两个人、两天的装备包。
Leonard:So?
莱纳德:那又怎样?
Sheldon:So if there's an earthquake and the three of us are trapped here, we could be out of food by tomorrow afternoon.
谢尔顿:如果发生了地震,我们三个人被困在这里,到明天下午我们就会断粮了。