Make a wish, Harry.
许个愿吧 哈利。
Who's there?
谁在外面
Sorry about that. I demand that you leave at once. You are breaking and entering.
真不好意思。我要求你马上离开,你这是私闯民宅。
Dry up, Dursley, you great prune.
闭嘴吧,德斯礼,你这个老混蛋。
I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry. You're a bit more along than I expected. Particularly in the middle.
上次见你时你还是个小不点,哈利。你比我想象中长得结实嘛。尤其是那小肚皮。
I'm not Harry. I am. Well, of course you are. Got something for you.
我不是哈利。我才是。当然是你啦。有东西给你。
Afraid I might have sat on it at some point but I imagine it'll taste fine just the same. Baked it myself, words and all.
我不小心坐了一下,但应该还是挺好吃的。我自己烤的,还写了字。
Thank you. It's not every day your young man turns 11, is it?
谢谢你。11岁生日可不是每天都有的,对吧?
Excuse me, but who are you? Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts.
不好意思,你是哪位?鲁伯·海格,霍格沃兹的场地和钥匙保管员。
Of course, you know about Hogwarts. Sorry, no.
霍格沃兹你总知道吧。对不起,我不知道。
No? Blot me, Harry! Didn't you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all?
不知道?天啊,哈利!你从没想过你爸妈在哪儿学会这些的吗?
Learned what? You're a wizard, Harry.
学会什么?你是个巫师 哈利。
I'm a what? A wizard. And a thumping good one I'd wager once you've trained up a little.
我是什么?巫师。我打赌只要再受点儿训练,你一定会成为一个非常厉害的巫师。
No, you've made a mistake. I mean I can't be a wizard. I mean, I'm just Harry. Just Harry.
我想你搞错了,我是说我怎么会是巫师。我只是哈利,只是个小男孩。
Well, just Harry, did you ever make anything happen? Anything you couldn't explain, when you were angry or scared?
好吧,只是哈利,你生气或害怕的时候有没有做出过你自己也无法解释的事情?