Drop Dead Diva,《美女上错身》
A:Okay,starting today I'm giving myself a fashion makeover. Step one, the perfect dress. There she is. Zero, zero, 2,2,4,6, 8,10. That's it?
甲:好,从今天开始我要来个大改造。第一步,完美连衣裙。就在那。零号,零号, 二号,二号,四号,六号,八号,十号。没了吗?
B:Oh, I'm sure they keep more in the back. Hello, Marcus? Hi. So, we need a size...
乙:噢,我肯定他们应该还有存货,你好,马库斯?请来一下,嗨,我们需要一件…
A:16
甲:十六号。
B:Um, nothing larger than a 10.
乙:呃,最大到十号。
A:In the whole store?
甲:整间店都是?
B:That's right.
乙:没有错。
A:But why? No! No, when I was skinny, I couldn't afford this place. And now that I can, I'd really like this dress.
甲:为什么?不!不,我还是个瘦子的时候,我买不起这里的衣服。现在有钱买了, 我真的很想要这件洋装。
B:And I'd like a villa in Mustique.
乙:我还想要一栋马斯蒂克岛的别墅呢。
A:Excuse me?
甲:你说什么?
B:Inside voices. You are upsetting the customers.
乙:小声点,你吵到其他客人了。
A:Hold on, you Clay Aiken. We are customers, and we are upset!
甲:等等,你这个冒牌克雷艾肯。我们是客人,你让我们不愉快了!
B:Ma'am, don't take this the wrong way, but she is just not our brand.
乙:小姐,别误会我的意思,但妹不适合我们的品牌。