Friends,《老友记》
A:Have you found your dress yet?
甲:你找到中意的婚纱了?
B:Oh, no, these dresses are all so amazing but there is no way I could afford one.
乙:哦,不,这些婚沙都很美,但是我买不起。
A:No, I can't afford this either. No, I...I...I'm, I'm just to figure out which one I want then I'm gonna get it at Kleinman's, this discount place in Brooklyn, day after tomorrow they are having a huge sale.
甲:不,我也买不起。我…我…我只是,我只是来看看想要的款式。我会去克莱曼买,布鲁克林的这家店总会打折,后天那里有个大甩卖。
B:Oh, thanks for the tip.
乙:哦,请谢你的提示。
A:Yeah! So...so when are you getting married?
甲:是的!那么…那么你什么时候结婚?
B:Oh, I'm not, I just like to try these on.
乙:哦,我不是,我只是喜欢试穿。
A:I do the same thing.
甲:跟我一样。
B:I'm just kidding. I'm getting married July 25th.
乙:我开玩笑呢,我7月25号结婚。
A:I'm just kidding too. I'm getting married in December.
甲:我也是开玩笑,我12月结婚。
B:So when are you getting married?
乙:那么,你什么时候结婚?
A:Oh, May 15th.
甲:哦,5月15日。
B:Oh, it's getting close!
乙:哦,很快!