You have a beautiful home, Elena.Thank you.
你家真漂亮 埃琳娜 谢谢
I can not believe that Mr Tanner let you in the team.
真不敢相信泰纳先生居然让你加入了球队
Ah,Tyler must be seely.
泰勒真可怜
But good for you. Go for it.
但对你来说是个好机会 加油吧
That's what I always tell him. You have to engage.
我总是那样跟他说 你必须要去争取
You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you.
而不能只是坐等幸福来敲门
You have to go get it.
你要主动去争取
Yeah, Elena wasn't so lucky today.
埃琳娜今天不太走运
It's only because you missed summer camp.
只是因为你错过了夏令营
God, I don't know how you're ever
天啊 我不知道你什么时候
Going to learn the routines.
才能学会那套动作
I'll work with her. She'll get it.
我会教她 她很快就能学会的
I guess we can put her in the back.
我想可以把她放在队伍后面
You know, you don't seem like
你知道吗 你看起来不像
The cheerleader type, Elena.
会加入拉拉队员的人 埃琳娜
Oh, it's just 'cause her parents died.
那是因为她的父母刚过世
Yeah, I mean, she's just
是的 我是说 她正在
Totally going through a blah phase.
经历一段难熬的时期
She used to be way more fun.
她曾经是那样的有趣
And I say that with complete sensitivity.
我完全没有任何冒犯的意思
I'm sorry, Elena.
我很抱歉 埃琳娜
I know what it's like to lose both your parents.
我明白失去双亲的感觉
In fact, Stefan and I have watched almost every single person
事实上 斯特凡和我见证了
We've ever cared about die.
我们在乎的每一个人的死亡
We don't need to get into that right now, Damon.
你没必要现在提起这个 达蒙
Oh, you know what, you're right, Stef. I'm sorry.
斯特凡 你说的对 我很抱歉
The last thing I wanted to do was bring her up.
我最不想做的就是提到她
Don't do that.Not while I'm working.
别这样 我在工作呢
I'll see you later.I'll be right back.
回头见 我很快回来
She's my sister and I love her,
她是我妹妹 我爱她
But sometimes she can really make you work for it.
但有时候她真的让人心如刀割 妒火中烧
I find it pretty easy.
用药勾她太容易了