Kung Fu Panda,《功夫熊猫》
A:When you focus on kung fu when you concentrate, you stink. Perhaps that is my fault. I cannot train you the way I have trained the Five. I now see that the way to get through to you...is with this.
甲:当你一心想着功夫,心无杂念,你就会散发出体臭。不过那也许是我的错。我不该一成不变,像教导“五杰”一样教导你。不过现在我明白了,要你学好武功…就得靠这个。
B:Oh, great, because I am hungry.
乙:噢,太棒了,我饿死了。
A:Good.When you have been trained, you may eat. Let us begin. After you, panda.
甲:很好。你有点长进的时候,就可以吃了。授业开始。熊猫,你先请。
B:Just like that? No sit-ups? No ten-mile hike?
乙:这么简单?不需要仰卧起坐?不需要跑十里步?
A:I vowed to train you, and you have been trained. You are free to eat. Enjoy.
甲:我起誓教你武功,你也学有所成。你可以尽情享用了。多吃点。
B:Hey!
乙:嘿!
A:I said you are free to eat. Have a dumpling.
甲:我说了你可以尽情享用,来个校子。
B:Hey!
乙:嘿!
A:You are free to eat.
甲:尽情享用。
B:Am I?
乙:我可以吗?
A:Are you?
甲:你可以吗?
B:I'm not hungry. Master.
乙:我不饿。师傅。