Chartie: Not much of a choice, is it, sir?
查理:很为难吧?
Mr. Slad: Aw, don't get cute now.
斯莱德:少耍嘴皮子。
Charlie: Colonel, please put the gun away?
查理:中校,请把枪放下。
Mr. Slade: I asked you a question. Do you want me to adopt ya, or don't ya?
斯莱德:问你个问题,你想不想我收养你?
Charlie: Please? I mean you're just in a slump right now.
查理:请你,我认为……你现在很消沉。
Mr. Slade: Slump? No stump, Charlie. I'm bad. I'm not bad. No. I'm rotten.
斯莱德:消沉?不,不是消沉。是坏,也不是坏,是堕落。
Charlie: You're not bad. Y-You're just in pain.
查理:你不坏,只是痛苦。
Mr.slade: What do you know about pain? Hmm? You little snail darter from the Pacific Northwest. What the fuck you know about pain?
斯莱德:你懂什么叫痛苦?你这只从太平洋的西北部来的小东西,懂个屁!
Charlie: Let me have the gun, Colonel.
查理:中校,把枪给我。
Mr. Slade: No time to grow a dick, son.
斯莱德:小子,冒充大人可不是时候。
Charlie: Just, just give me the gun, all right, Colonel?
查理:把……枪给我,好吗?中校。
Mr. Slade: I'm talkin' a parade ground. Ten-hut! Soldier, that was a direct order.
斯莱德:我在阅兵呢……立正!小兵,这是命令。
Charlie: Give me the gun?
查理:把枪给我.
Mr. Slade: You can stay or you can leave. You understand? Either way, I'm gonna do this thing. Now why don't you leave and spare yourself.
斯莱德:要走要留随便你,明白吗?反正我都会死的。为什么还不走,给自己留条小命。
Charlie: I want your gun, Colonel.
查理:给我枪,中校。
Mr. Slade: I'm gonna give myself a count. You need a count for balance. Five, our...three...two...one. Fuck it.
斯莱德:我来倒计时,稳定一下情绪。五、四、三、二 一 。去他妈的。