Charlie: Gimme! Fuck it!
查理:给我!操!
Mr. Slade: Get out of here!
斯莱德:滚出去!
Charlie: I'm stayin' right here!
查理:我不走!
Mr. Slade: Get outta here!
斯莱德:滚出去!
Charlie: I'm stayin' right here.
查理:我不走!
Mr. Slade: I'll blow your fuckin' head off!
斯莱德:我一枪打烂你那该死的脑袋!
Charlie: Then do it! You want to do it? Do it! Let's go.
查理:开枪呀,想开就开!快啊!
Mr. Slade: Fuck. Get outta here!
斯莱德:滚蛋。
Charlie: You fucked up, all right? So what? So everybody does it. Get on with your life, would ya?
查理:你搞砸了,那又怎样?每个人的生活都是一团糟,这是……你还得活下去,是不是?
Mr, Slade: What life? I got no life! I'm in the dark here! You understand? I'm in the dark!
斯莱德:活下去?我早完了!我活在黑暗里,明白吗?黑暗里!
Charlie: So give up. You want to give up, give up... !cause I'm givin' up too. You said I'm through. You're right. We're both through. It's all over. So let's get on with it. Let's fuckin' do it. Let's fuckin, pull the trigger, you miserable blind mother fucker. Pull the trigger.
查理:那就放弃吧。尽管自暴自弃吧,我也要放弃了。你说我完蛋了,我确实完了,我们都完了,没希望了。来呀,他妈的干呀!妈的,扣板机!他妈的死瞎子……扣呀!
Mr Slade: Here we go, Charlie.
斯莱德:预备,查理。
Chariie: I'm ready.
查理:准备好了。
Mr. Slade: You don't want to die
斯莱德:你不想死。
Charlie: And neither do you.
查理:你也不想。
Mr. Slade: Give me one reason not to.
斯莱德:给我一个活下去的理由。
Chadie: I'll give you two. You can dance the tango and drive a Ferrari better than anyone I've ever seen.
查理:我给你两个。你会跳探戈,还会开法拉利。帅呆了!我见过的最棒的!
Mr. Slade: You've never seen anyone do either.
斯莱德:你根本没见过别人做这两样事。
Charlie: Give me the gun, Colonel.
查理:把枪给我,中校。
Mr. Slade: Oh, where do I go from here, Charlie?
斯莱德:嗅,我该怎么办,查理?
Charlie: If you're tangled up, just tango on.
查理:舞跳错了、绊倒了,只管继续跳下去就是了。