Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》
A:I don't really feel like seeing Jenny.
甲:我真不想见珍妮。
B:Well, I'm pretty sure she's not coming, so you can take her chair. I didn't realize it was still that between her and your dad.
乙:嗯,我肯定她不会来了,你可以坐她的位子。我不知道她跟你老爸还闹得这么僵。
A:Where is she having Thanksgiving? With Nate?
甲:她在哪儿过得感恩节?跟奈特一起?
B:No, uh, Nate and Jenny aren't spending time together anymore. So how about it?
乙:没有,呃,奈特和珍妮不在一起了。这样怎么样?
A:A Fassbinder and freezer-free, Thanksgiving at my place?
甲:感恩节到我家来部法斯宾达的电影,吃点冷冻食品,怎么样?
B:Well, when you put it that way…
乙:我,你都这么说了…
A:I know.
甲:我知道。
B:Agnes' mother just told me that Agnes is on a modeling assignment in Tokyo and she hasn't seen Jenny for a week.
乙:艾格尼丝的妈妈刚刚告诉我,艾格尼丝正在东京做模特,她有一周没见过珍妮了。
A:Then where is she?
甲:那她在哪儿?
B:I don't know. I think I have to call the cops.
乙:我不知道。我想我要去报警。
A:You know, uh, when I asked Serena this afternoon she said that Jenny's been spending a lot of time with Eric.
甲:你知道,嗯,今天下午我问赛瑞娜的时候,她说珍妮最近经常跟艾瑞克在一起。