A:Now this place is a real diamond in the rough. Cozy little two-bedroom plus den, with a highly motivated seller.
甲:这个地方可是未经雕琢的璞玉。舒适的两间卧室加上书房,还有全自动售货机。
B:Oh, look, a highly motivated cockroach.
乙:噢,看啊,一只全自动蟑螂。
A:Let's try to be positive, people. It's a fabulous location. Just walking distance to all sorts of fun shops.
甲:让我们乐观一点,各位多好的位置啊,步行便可到各种有趣的商店。
B:Right,from here I can see a bail bondsman and an adult bookshop.
乙:没错!从这就能看到一家保释担保行和一间成人书店。
A:What do you expect in your price range, Tara?
甲:就你们出的那价钱还想怎样啊?想住在“Tara庄园”?
B:Let's go.
乙:我们走吧。
A:Thank you.
甲:谢谢你。
B:Wait. I'm not an impractical woman. I know that my son's resources are...like his achievements, rather limited. I want to see the rest of it.
乙:等等,我不是一个不切实际的女人。我知道我儿子的财力,就像他的成就一样相 当有限。我想再看看这房子的其他地方。
A:Okay. Now the lighting in the kitchen is a bit harsh. The previous owner... well,let's just say he ran some sort of home-based medical business.
甲:好的,厨房的照明有点刺眼,前房主,这么说吧,他经营一些家庭医疗生意。
B:You cannot let your mother move into this neighborhood. It's filled with junkies and whores.
乙:你不能让你妈妈搬来这种到处都是瘾君子和妓女的地方。