Ooh! Woohh! Do not move!
喂喂!别动别动!
Behind the line, please.
请站到线后面去。
Hey, Wasabi. This is my brother Hiro.
山葵,这是我弟弟小宏。
Hello, Hiro.
你好,小宏。
Prepare to be amazed. Catch.
做好大吃一惊的准备。接着。
Wow!
哇哦!
Laser-induced plasma?
激光诱导等离子体?
Oh, yeah. With a little magnetic confinement for ultra-precision.
没错。只要一点磁约束就能有超高精密度。
Wow. How do you find anything in this mess?
你怎么在这么多东西里找到自己要用的?
I have a system.
我有系统化摆放。
There's a place for everything, and everything in its place.
所有的东西都放在一处,而每样东西都有自己的位置。
Need this!
借我这个!
You can't do that!
别这样啊!
This is anarchy!
这样就无序了!
Society has rules!
社会需要秩序啊!
Excuse me! Coming through!
抱歉!借过一下!
Tadashi! Oh, my gosh.
阿正!老天,
You must be Hiro!
你一定是小宏!
I've heard so much about you!
久闻大名啊!
Perfect timing. Perfect timing.
来得正好。时间刚好。
That's a whole lot of tungsten carbide.
好多碳化钨啊。
400 pounds of it!
足足400磅!
Come here, come here, come here.
过来,过来。
You're going to love this.
你会喜欢这个的。
A dash of perchloric acid, a smidge of cobalt, a hint of hydrogen peroxide, super-heated to 500 Kelvin, and...
放些高氯酸,一滴钴颜料,一丁点过氧化氢,加热至500开氏度,然后...
Ta-da! It's pretty great, huh?
完成啦!有没有很棒?
It's so pink.
很粉红。
Here's the best part.
最精彩的部分到了。
I know, right?
很赞,是不是?
Chemical metal embrittlement.
化学金属脆化。
Not bad, Honey Lemon.
不错啊,柠蜜。
"Honey Lemon"? "Go go"? "Wasabi"?
"柠蜜"?"速美子"?"山葵"?
I spill wasabi on my shirt one time, people. One time!
我就把山葵洒在衬衫上过一次。就一次!
Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.
绰号都是弗雷迪取的。
Ah...Who's Fred?
那...弗雷迪是谁?
This guy, right here!
就是我,在这!
Ah! Ah! Don't be alarmed.
别慌别慌。
It is just a suit.
只是道具服而已。
This is not my real face and body.
我真人不长这样。
The name's Fred.
在下大名弗雷迪。
School mascot by day, but by night, I am also a school mascot.
白天是学校吉祥物,但到了晚上,我还是学校吉祥物。
So, what's your major?
你是学什么专业的?
No, no, no, I'm not a student.
不,不,我不是学生。
But I am a major science enthusiast.
但我可是专业级科学爱好者。
I've been trying to get Honey to develop a formula, that can turn me into a fire-breathing lizard at will.
我一直想让小蜜给我研制个分子式,能让我随时变成一个喷火大蜥蜴。
But she says that's not "Science."
但她说这不是"科学"。
It's really not.
真的不是。
Yeah, and I guess the shrink ray I asked Wasabi for isn't "Science" either.
是吗。那我猜我让山葵帮我研究的缩小射线,也不是"科学"咯。
Is it?
那是科学吧?
Nope.
不是。
Well, then, what about "Invisible sandwich"?
好吧。那"隐形三明治"呢?
Hiro. Imagine eating a sandwich, but everybody just thinks you're crazy.
小宏。试想一下,你在吃三明治,但所有人都觉得你疯了。
Just stop.
打住吧。
Laser eyes?
激光眼呢?
What?
什么?
Tingly fingers?
刺猬手指呢?
Never gonna happen.
别做梦了。
Hey, what about a growth serum?
那生长血清呢?