How are you, Will?
你怎么样了,威尔?
Uh, I have no idea.
我不知道。
Um, I didn't want you to be ambushed.
我不想让你觉得你被突袭了。
This is an ambush?
这是突袭?
Ambush is later.
过一会儿才会突袭。
Immediately later-- soon to now.
马上,就现在。
When Jack arrives, consider yourself ambushed.
当杰克来的时候,你才会觉得被突袭。
Here's Jack.
杰克来了。
How was class?
课上得怎么样?
Um, they applauded.
他们鼓掌了。
It was inappropriate.
这课不该有掌声。
Well, the review board would beg to differ.
审查委员会可不这么想。
You're up for a commendation.
你被表彰了,
And they've, uh, okayed active return to the field.
他们批准了你可以马上重出外勤。
The question is, do you want to go back to the field?
问题是你想回去吗?
I want him back in the field.
我想让他回来。
And I've told the board I'm recommending a psych eval.
我已经告诉委员会,建议进行一次心理评估。
Are we starting now?
现在开始吗?
Oh, the session wouldn't be with me.
评估不是由我来完成的。
Hannibal Lecter's a better fit.
汉尼拔·莱克特更合适。
Your relationship's not personal.
你俩的关系更不带私人色彩。
But if you are more comfortable with Dr. Bloom...
但如果你跟布鲁姆博士合作会更轻松...
No, I'm not going to be comfortable with anybody inside my head.
不,任何人试图深度了解我,我都轻松不起来。
You've never killed anyone before, Will.
你之前从没杀过人,威尔。
It's a deadly force encounter.
这是致命性武力冲突,
It's a lot to digest.
很难消化。
I used to work Homicide.
我在凶案组呆过。
The reason you currently used to work Homicide is because you didn't have the stomach for pulling the trigger.
而你之所以现在不在凶案组了,是因为你之前都不敢开枪。
You just pulled the trigger 10 times.
可你这次开了十枪。
Wait, so a psych eval isn't a formality?
等等,所以心理评估并不是例行公事。
No, it's so I can get some sleep at night.
不是,是为了让我能睡个好觉。
I asked you to get close to the Hobbs thing.
我叫你调查霍布斯的案子。
I need to know you didn't get too close.
我要确认你没有陷入太深。
How many nights did you spend in Abigail Hobbs' hospital room, Will?
有多少个晚上,你是在阿比盖尔·霍布斯的病房里过的?威尔
Therapy doesn't work on me.
心理疗法对我无效。
Therapy doesn't work on you because you won't let it.
心理疗法对你无效,是因为你不配合。
And because I know all the tricks.
还因为所有技巧我都知道。
Well, perhaps you need to un-learn some tricks.
那也许你得忘掉一些技巧。
Why not have a conversation with Hannibal?
不如你去跟汉尼拔谈谈?
He was there.
他当时在场,
He knows what you went through.
知道你经历了什么。
Come on, Will.
听话,威尔。
I need my beauty sleep!
我要睡美容觉啊!