What is that?
那是什么?
I bet it's marijuana.
我赌是大麻。
Mushrooms. Look, they got tubes to water 'em or something.
蘑菇吧,看,还有灌溉水管啥的。
No, it's a marijuana plant.
不,肯定是大麻植株。
That's not marijuana.
不是大麻。
I'm pretty sure firearm accuracy isn't a prerequisite for teaching.
我很确定当教授用不着枪法准吧。
Well, I've been in the field before.
我之前也当过外勤人员。
Now you're back in the saddle.
现在你又重出江湖了。
Ish.
算是吧。
Ish indeed. Took me 10 shots to drop Hobbs.
的确。开了十枪才击倒霍布斯。
Zeller wanted to give you the bullets he pulled out of Hobbs in an acrylic case,
泽勒想把从霍布斯身上取下的子弹装在丙烯酸塑料盒里给你,
but I told him you wouldn't think it was funny.
不过,我告诉他你肯定不喜欢。
Probably not.
确实。
I suggested one of those clackin' swingin' ball things.
我建议用那个咔咔响的摇摆球。
That would've been funny.
那一定很有趣。