Would you like some tea?
你想喝点茶吗?
Yeah, sure.
好啊。
Wow.
哇。
ls chamomile okay?
甘菊茶好吗?
Yeah. Great. Merci.
嗯,很好。(法语)谢谢!
Messy?
乱?(谐音)
You think my apartment is messy?
你觉得我的房间很乱?
No, no. Merci. Merci beaucoup.
不不不,我是说谢谢。(法语)非常感谢。
Ah, merci. I meant to tell you, your French has improved a lot.
哦,谢谢。我之前还想告诉你呢,你的法语进步很多。
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah. Yeah, you've really mastered the language.
没错。你已经完全掌握这门语言了。
All right, all right. What song are you gonna play me, huh?
好吧,那你想要给我唱哪首歌?
No, I can't. It's too embarrassing. It's been...
不行,我唱不了,这太丢人了...
Whoa. No way. No way! I came all the way up here, you cannot crap out on me now. One song. Anything will be great.
哇!不行,不行啊!我这么费劲上来,你不能这样坑我。就一首,随便那首都行。
No, but listen, you're gonna laugh at me.
但你会笑我的。
You think so?
你这么觉得?
Yes.
是的。
I doubt it.
我可不觉得。
Okay. What do you wanna hear? I have...I have three songs in English.
好吧。你想听什么?我有...我有三首英文歌。
One's about my cat, one's about my ex-boyfriend, well, ex-ex-boyfriend.
一首是唱我的猫的,一首是唱我的前男友,呃,前前男友。
And there's one about...Well, it's just a little waltz.
还有一首是...是首华尔兹。
A waltz? Yeah. Play the waltz.
华尔兹?那就唱华尔兹吧。
Right. I haven't played it in a while. You sure? Okay. All right, the waltz.
好吧。我已经很久没弹这首了,你确定你想听吗?当然。好吧,华尔兹。
Let me sing you a waltz. Out of nowhere, out of my thoughts.
让我为你唱首华尔兹。莫名而来,从我的心底。
Let me sing you a waltz. About this one night stand.
让我为你唱首华尔兹。唱那一夜的情缘。
You were for me, that night. Everything I always dreamt of in life.
那晚,你是我的。你是我之前梦想中的一切。
But now you're gone. You are far gone. All the way to your island of rain.
但如今你已离开。你去了很远的地方。一路追逐你那的雨中小岛。