Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》
A:Oh, thank god! Betty? Hi, excuse me. Mum...
甲:唉.谢天谢地!贝蒂?抱歉,妈…
B:Would you pardon me for a moment, please?
乙:能等我一会儿吗?
A:I need to trade back. All right, you can keep the scar I and the shoes.
甲:我得换回来。好吧,围巾和鞋你留着。
B:I'm sorry, but that's just not going to be possible.
乙:抱歉,但那是不可能的。
A:What? Why?
甲:什么?为什么?
B:You know, when you leave here with an item, you're agreeing to its value. The Dolce sold at S 1,200. The Valentines... It is seven times that.
乙:你看,当你把一件东西留在这儿的时候,意味着你己经了解了它的价值。杜嘉班纳只卖1200美金,而瓦伦蒂诺…可是这个价钱的七倍。
A:Please look, this has sentimental value, and I didn't realize.
甲:求你了,它对我很有纪念价值,只是我之前没有意识到,
B:No,I'm sorry.
乙:不行,抱歉。
A:A couple of hours ago, this dress were mine,all right? Doesn't even have tags on it yet.
甲:几个小时以前,这衣服还是我的好吗?上面甚至还没挂上标签。
B:Look, it's not my fault that you don't know what a Valentine's worth.
乙:哎,这不是我的错,你不了解瓦伦蒂诺的价值。
A:Hello? Nate, it's Jenny.
甲:嘿,奈特.我是珍妮。
B:What's going on?
乙:发生了什么吗?
A:Listen, I wouldn't be calling you. I have anyone else to turn to. But I made a mistake, and I need to fix it. And I really need borrow some money. I...
甲:你听着,我本来不会打电话给你的,我可以向任何人需求帮助。但是我犯了一个错误,我得补救。并且我真的很需要筹钱,我…
B:Jenny, just slow down.
乙:珍说,慢点说。
A:I promise I'll pay you back.
甲:我保证我会还给你的。
B:Is everything okay?
乙:你还好吗?
A:Ah, I just...I made mistake, and I need to fix it.
甲:啊,我只是…我犯错了,得补救。