Hey, man, I'm glad you're back, man. It's good to see you.
嘿,兄弟,很高兴你回来了,见到你真开心
Good to see you, Hektor.
我也很高兴见到你,赫克托
Alright. We made it, Jack.
到啦,我们赶上了,杰克
Yeah, we made it! Yeah, we made it.
是的,我们赶上了 耶,我们赶上啦
I just gotta, find that door button.
现在我要找一下开门的按钮
Buddy where's the door button at? Do you know?
儿子,你知道开门的按钮在哪儿吗
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Yeah, of course.
是啊,早该想到了
I'm new to this.
我还是个新手
Yeah, you don't seem like the minivan type.
是啊,你看上去就不像是开保姆车的
No, not exactly.
确实不是
Hey buddy you didn't give me a highfive? Wait, wait, wait.
嘿,儿子,你还没跟我击掌呢,等等
Highfive! All right! Yeah, buddy.
击一下掌,好啦,非常好,乖儿子
Appreciate it, thank you.
太谢谢你了
Don't worry, you'll get used to this in no time.
别担心,你很快就会适应的
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
是啊,这才是我担心的
First time I saw this...
当我第一次见到它的时候
I thought it was kind of funny.
我觉得它很可笑
I guess now, the joke's on me.
现在发现,可笑的是我自己
What are you doing?
你要做什么
What I should've done a long time ago.
做我早就该做的事
Stop!
住手
Look at it.
看看它
It's the truth.
这就是事实
That's the date that I lost my memory.
这是我失忆的那一天
That's the date that Letty died.
是莱蒂死去的那一天
And I was born.
也是我重生的那一天
No.
不
You never died.
你从来没有死去过
Do you know how hard it is for me when you look at me?
你知道你这么看我,我有多难受吗
And you see me through 15 years of memories?
你透过十五年的记忆看着我
Every beautiful moment we've ever had.
透过那些所有我们拥有的美好瞬间
I see it in your eyes.
我能从你的眼睛里看到它们
I can't give that to you.
但我什么都给不了你
I got nothing.
我什么都没有
You got me.
你有我
And you've got only a piece of me.
而你只有一部分的我
I have to find myself.
我必须要去找回自己
For me.
为了我自己
Goodbye, Dom.
再见了,多姆