Goddamn IT guys.
去他妈的技术人员
Hobbs!
霍布斯
On me!
掩护我
Elena!
埃琳娜
Hobbs?
霍布斯
Hobbs!
霍布斯
Alright buddy, we gotta go or we'll be late.
好啦儿子,再不走就要迟到啦
Come on.
快来
Okay, uhh.
好
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Parking brake slide right up to the school?
拉着手刹漂移到学校门口如何
Where's mommy?
妈咪在哪里
I don't know. She's up there. She's coming.
不知道,还在上面吧,她马上来了
Oh.
噢
Watch your head.
好啦,小心你的头
Dom, you have a package out here.
多姆,你有个包裹
From Tokyo.
东京寄来的
Tokyo?
东京吗
What's Han trying, to convert me over to a turbo charger?
韩想干什么,给我换个涡轮增压器吗
You ready?
准备好了吗
There we go.
我们要出发啦
Hey buddy, cars don't fly.
喂儿子,车是不会飞的
Hey, cars don't fly.
噢,车不会飞
This one did, huh?
这辆会的,对吧
Brian in a minivan.
开保姆车的布莱恩
Things have changed.
世界真的是变了
He's struggling, Dom.
他很纠结,多姆
He doesn't want me to see it...
他不想让我看到
but the white picket fence is like an anchor for him. I can tell.
但我能看的出来,这种平淡的家庭生活对他来说是牵绊
I tried to talk to him the other night. Do you know what he said?
有天晚上我试着跟他聊,你知道他说什么吗
He doesn't miss the girls. He doesn't miss the cars.
他怀念的不是美女,不是跑车
He misses the bullets.
而是枪林弹雨的生活
Let him settle in. Give him time.
让他慢慢适应吧,给他点时间
How does nine months sound?
九个月听起来够吗
I'm having another baby.
我又怀孕了
And you didn't tell him, did you?
你还没告诉他,对吧
You gotta tell him.
你得告诉他
I don't want him to be disappointed with this life.
我不想他对这种生活失望
With me.
和我一起的生活
He will never be disappointed with you.
他永远都不会对你失望的
You're the best thing that's ever happened to him.
你是他今生最好的礼物
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah?
喂
Dominic Toretto.
多米尼克·多雷托
You don't know me.
你不认识我
You're about to.
但很快就会认识了