I have some concerns.
我有个疑虑。
This armor may undermine my non-threatening, huggable design.
这盔甲可能会破坏掉我这无害的、令人想抱抱的设计。
That's kind of the idea, buddy.
要的就是这样,伙计。
You look sick.
你帅惨了(sick有不舒服之意。)
I cannot be sick.
我不可能不舒服。
I am a robot.
我是个机器人。
It's just an expression.
只是一种形容而已。
Data transfer complete.
数据转移完毕。
I fail to see how karate makes me a better healthcare companion.
我并未觉得空手道能让我成为更称职的医疗保健伙伴。
You want to keep me healthy, don't you?
你希望我健康,不是吗?
Punch this.
那就朝这儿打。
Yes! Hammerfist! Side kick! Knifehand! Back kick! Gummy bears! Yes!
太棒了!锤击!侧踢!手刀!后踢!小熊软糖!太好了!
Yeah! Fist bump!
来!顶个拳!
"Fist bump" Is not in my fighting database.
我的搏击数据库没有顶拳这招。
No, this isn't a fighting thing.
不,这个和搏击没关系。
It's what people do sometimes when they're excited or pumped up.
当人们兴奋或者是激动的时候就会顶拳。
Hey, now you're getting it.
看,这不就会了嘛。
I will add "Fist bump" to my care-giving matrix.
我会将"顶拳"添加到我的关爱矩阵中。
All right. Let's go get that guy.
好了。我们去找那家伙吧。
Come on!
快来!