手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文

美剧《童话镇》第170期:他们是好人

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

童话镇.jpg

Look can't we skip this tonight?

我们今晚能不这么干吗

I mean we don't need the money.

我们不缺钱

Everything isn't about money Jiminy.

这与金钱无关 杰米尼

It's about the principle.

这是原则问题

A commitment to excellence.

出类拔萃的承诺

Excellence at stealing money.

在偷窃金钱方面出类拔萃

Now go ahead and take the "Elf Tonic" Jiminy.

杰米尼 快去吧 带上"精灵药水"

Such beautiful young people.

多么美丽的年轻人啊

Pardon me. Uh do you have a place at your hearth

抱歉 请问你家壁炉边还有地方

for an honest man and his... uh elderly parents?

收留一位老实人和他年迈的父母吗

Of course. Come in.

当然有 请进吧

I'll heat up some broth.

我去热点肉汤

Oh we love broth.

我们最爱肉汤了

Oh what a beautiful home.

你们家真漂亮啊

Your cobbles are so even.

你们的石砖地真平整

Oh and that's real thatch.

那个是真的茅草屋顶

Honey that's a big ham.

亲爱的 那是个大火腿

Thank you for your kindness.

谢谢你们的恩惠

I just can't get it out of my mind.

我真的无法忘记

That family. Terrible way to go.

那一家人 太可怕了

What?

怎么了

What happened?

出什么事了

Plague.

瘟疫

The next town over. We just passed through.

旁边的那个镇子 我们刚刚经过的

The plague?

瘟疫

Well a plague certainly.

瘟疫 真的

Is it coming here? Are you okay?

向这边传来了吗 你们没染上吧

Oh us? No we're immune.

我们吗 没事 我们未受影响

We have Elf Tonic.

我们有精灵药水

Made by elves from elves.

精灵们做的

Four out of five court physicians recommend it.

五分之四的医师都推荐这个

Fifth one died before he could try it.

其余五分之一还没来得及试就死了

Well you have it right smart folks like you?

你们也有吧 像你们这么聪明的人

We've never heard of it.

我们从未听说过

Oh no. Oh dear god.

不是吧 我的老天

Oh no. You're going to die.

不是吧 你们会死的

You need Elf Tonic.

你们需要精灵药水

Oh I wish we had extra. We don't have extra.

但愿我们还有多的 我们没多余的了

There is no extra.

没有多的

We could pay you. We have a tiny bottle.

我们可以付钱买 我们有一小瓶

But we need that for ourselves.

但我们要自己留着

What can we give you?

你们想要些什么

Surely there must be something here you would want.

这里肯定有什么东西是你们会想要的

I'm sure we could come up with something.

我们肯定能想出什么东西来

Well I guess we should start loading up.

我想我们应该开始装车了

Here you go.

给你们

Thank you.Thank you.

谢谢你

Those are good people.

他们都是好人

They they would never have hurt us like that.

他们永远都不会像这样伤害我们

And that's where they went wrong.

那正是他们的错之所在

It's better to be the kind of people that take...

做一个损人利己的人

Instead of those that get taken from.

总比任人宰割强

重点单词   查看全部解释    
commitment [kə'mitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 承诺,保证; 确定,实行

联想记忆
kindness ['kaindnis]

想一想再看

n. 仁慈,好意

联想记忆
pardon ['pɑ:dn]

想一想再看

n. 原谅,赦免
vt. 宽恕,原谅

联想记忆
principle ['prinsəpl]

想一想再看

n. 原则,原理,主义,信念

 
excellence ['eksələns]

想一想再看

n. 优秀,卓越,优点

 
skip [skip]

想一想再看

v. 跳过,略过,遗漏
n. 跳跃,跳读

 
thatch [θætʃ]

想一想再看

n. 茅草,茅草屋顶 vt. 用茅草等盖(屋顶)

联想记忆
immune [i'mju:n]

想一想再看

adj. 免除的,免疫的

 
tonic ['tɔnik]

想一想再看

n. 补药,奎宁水,[音]主调音或基音, adj. 滋补

联想记忆
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。