Look, Shaw's power is that he's a shadow.
肖的能力之强就好比他是个影子
He's really good at getting in and out of places...
他非常擅长于出入各种地方
without being seen and
无声无息
leaving nothing but a body count in his wake.
除了留下个死尸以外,不会留下任何蛛丝马迹
He's a legitimate English badass.
他是个合法的英国混蛋
But to be honest with you Dom,
但老实告诉你,多姆
I don't give two shits about Deckard Shaw.
我对戴克·肖不屑一顾
It's you I want.
我想要的是你
Because you and I can help each other get what we both need.
因为你我联手可以得到我们彼此想要的东西
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
Just recently, a private military company...
就在最近,由被通缉的恐怖分子莫斯·杰坎德
led by a wanted terrorist named Mose Jakande...
领导的一间私人军事公司
kidnapped a hacker known only by the name "Ramsey".
绑架了一名黑客,只知道名字叫拉姆齐
Lady Liberty's got her panties
虽然这如同大海捞针
in a bunch over this but rightfully so...
但我们一定要找到她
because this Ramsey has created something interesting.
因为这个拉姆齐发明了一个有趣的玩意儿
Bring it up. Yes, sir.
跟“天眼”
To God's Eye.
打个招呼吧
Now this little bastard hacks
这个小混蛋
into anything that's on a digital network.
黑了数字网络里的所有东西
That means every cellphone, satellite, ATM machine, and computer,
也就是说,黑了所有手机,卫星,自动提款机和电脑
simultaneously.
在同一时间
If it's got a microphone or a lens,
只要你的设备有麦克风或者镜头
God's Eye can use it to find you.
天眼就能通过它找到你
So you invited me here to show me a tracking device.
所以你请我来就是让我看一个追踪装置
On steroids. Lots of them.
应该说,是批量追踪装置
Let me put it to you this way.
我这么跟你说吧
It took us nearly a decade to find Osama bin Laden.
我们花了将近十年才找到本·拉登
With this, we could locate him anywhere on the planet
但有了这装备,我们在几小时之内就能
in a couple of hours.
在这个星球的任何地方找到他
Now that's a serious piece of machinery...
这是一个非常重要的装置
that could be catastrophic in the wrong hands.
一旦落入坏人手中就有可能导致大灾难
But for some very nauseating, political reasons...
但出于一些非常恶心的政治原因
any rescue plans involving any US government forces or entity...
任何牵涉到美国政府或者军队的营救计划
has been strictly ruled out.
都被严令禁止
And that's why I need you.
这就是我需要你的原因
But why do I need you?
但我为什么需要你呢
I mean I could go back outside, enjoy the rest of the Coronas...
我完全可以走出去,喝完剩下的科罗娜
let Shaw come to me.
让肖自己来找我
You could do that. How's that working out for you so far?
你是可以那么做,但目前为止效果如何
You got one friend in the ground, another one in the hospital...
你的朋友们,一个死了,一个躺在医院
and then of course there's that little issue of the bomb...
当然还有那个炸弹
that destroyed your home.
炸毁了你的家
Shaw lives in a world that doesn't play by your rules.
肖的世界是由不得你掌控的
Like it or not...
不管你喜不喜欢
you live in that world now, too.
现在,你也在那个世界了
You wanna know how to kill a shadow?
你想知道要怎么杀死影子吗
You just shine a little light on it.
只需要照一点光就可以了
If you get the God's Eye for me...
如果你帮我拿到天眼
I've already got authorization
我已经为你申请到了使用许可
for you to use it until you get Shaw.
让你找到肖为止
You go from the hunted, to the hunter.
这样你就从猎物变成了猎人
And there's no place on Earth Shaw can hide from you.
在这个地球上,肖再也无处可藏
More importantly,
更重要的是
you and your family...
你跟你的家人
don't go to any more funerals.
不用再参加任何葬礼了
You get Ramsey, you get the God's Eye...
只要找到拉姆齐,你就能得到天眼
You get Shaw.
也就能找到肖了
Well that's the windup and the pitch.
一切就是这么水到渠成
Now that I've given you this
现在我已经给你提供了
incredibly sensitive and highly classified information...
如此有效且高度机密的信息
What do you think, Toretto?
你有什么打算,多雷托
I think you already know what I'm gonna do.
我想你已经知道我会怎么做了
Good.
很好