但是,我要用我的方式
And my crew.
还有我自己的人
I assumed you might say that.
我就知道你会这么说
Which is why I've taken the liberty of gathering your team.
所以我擅自集合了你的团队
This is crazy.
太疯狂了
What the hell is going on in here?
这他妈到底是怎么回事
Our intelligence suggests that Ramsey will be transported...
我们的情报显示,拉姆齐会由
by an armed motorcade through the Caucasus mountain range.
一列武装车队护送,转移到高加索山脉
If they clear this range and reach their destination...
如果他们扫清障碍,顺利到达目的地的话
Ramsey's as good as gone.
我们就再找不到拉姆齐了
So let me get this straight.
让我捋一捋情况
There's only one road that leads in or out...?
只有一条出入的路对吗
Sheer drops on every side...
两面都是悬崖
A motorcade from hell protected by a small army...
这该死的车队前后一英里各有
from one mile on either direction?
一小支武装部队保护着
Yeah, that's about it.
嗯,差不多是这样
You done? No, I'm not done.
So you all wanted me to break into a police station, fine.
先前你们让我闯进警察局,好吧我答应了
Then you asked me to stop a tank.
然后你们要我截停一辆坦克
I wasn't happy about it, but I did it.
我虽然心里不乐意,但我还是照做了
Then you came up with this brillant idea...
跟着你们又想出了一个绝顶好主意
to shoot down one of the largest airplanes, ever.
要射下有史以来最大的飞机之一,行
I shot that shit outta the sky...
我就朝天射了两下,把那飞机打下来了
It's nothing.
那也没什么
But this right here, my friend...
但是现在,朋友
happens to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard of in my life.
这真的是我这辈子听过最蠢的主意
I forgot that, you were the only one to bring that plane down.
我都忘了,你一个人就把那架飞机打了下来
No, only thing I've ever
不对,我见过他
seen him take down was "No knees" Denise.
唯一打倒过的就是无膝丹尼斯
Remember? At prom?
记得吗,毕业舞会的时候
Really, Brian? You're gonna do that right here?
不是吧,布莱恩,你真的要这样子吗
See, y'all try'na get me off my point.
看吧,你们都在吐我槽
All I'm saying is, I'm tired of everybody around me...
我想说的是,我厌倦了由别人
making all the decisions.
做决策
This time, I lead.
这一次,我来指挥
Seriously. If I don't start making decisions, I'm out.
说真的,如果这次不让我做决策,我就不干
All right, Roman.
好吧,罗曼
What do you got?
你有什么计划
I mean, I wouldn't try to
我的意思是,我还没有
get into the whole leadership thing, like, now.
准备好立刻接掌指挥棒
You know what I'm saying? I'm just kind of...
你们知道我在说什么吗,我只是在
Talking about like, at some point.
在某种程度上想要做出决定
Like, you know, when we...
好比说,当我们
Whatever. I mean, I think...
随便了,我是说,我觉得
Let's hit it from here.
我们从这里开始
I don't think that that's... No, don't think.
我不认为那是 不,不要发表意见
That's my job.
那是我的工作
Okay.
好吧
It is impossible to hit it there.
不可能从那里攻入的
That is literally the most secure spot on the mountain.
那几乎是整座山最安全的地方
Why? Because you cannot physically access it.
为什么,因为你根本没法到那
Now see, that's what makes it so sweet.
现在明白了吧,这就是这个地方那么棒的原因
Because it's the place
因为他们根本不会想到
that they least expect us to hit them from.
我们会从这个地方攻入
As much as I hate to admit it, he's on to something there.
虽然不想承认,但他确实说到了点子上
What do you think, Dom?
你觉得呢,多姆
Here?
这里吗
Yeah.
没错
I think we got a plan.
我觉得我们有计划了
Completely wrong thinking.
思路完全错误
And I like it.
但我喜欢
You see? I'm good at this.
Good?
擅长
Okay.
好吧