Just when you didn't think it can get any better, huh?
总是能刷新自己的极限,哈
Oh, shit!
啊,我操
Now we're moving.
这才是活着呢
Everybody good? Everybody make it out?
大家都怎么样,都出来了吗
You should tell 'em, that this is not for you!
你应该告诉他们,这不适合你
This is not your mission!
这不是你的任务
Rom, what's up man! Talk to me, come on!
罗曼,怎么回事,伙计,给我回话,快呀
I can't do it. The hell, you can't!
我做不到 见鬼了你做不到
Come on man! You throw that
快点,伙计,你就换个档
thing in reverse and get your ass out here now!
倒个车就行了,快从飞机上滚下来
Look I can't do it, okay? Listen to what I'm saying.
我做不到,好吗,听到我说的话了吗
Now isn't the time!
现在可不是退缩的时候
I'mma stay up here with the pilot.
我要和飞行员一起留在飞机上
We're gonna circle around and
我们会在上空盘旋
make sure we're holding them down from up here!
确保能够从空中控制车子降落
We're running out of time!
我们没时间了
The chute is guided by GPS!
降落伞有导航控制
You don't have to do anything!
你什么都不用做
Tej! I'm already on it.
泰吉 我准备好了
Listen, man. Listen
听着,伙计,听着
I'm sorry to let y'all down,
对不起让大家失望了
okay? I'mma go ahead and stay up here.
好吗,我就待这里了
No, brother.
不,兄弟
I'm sorry to let you down. What?
我很抱歉让你失望了 什么
Is that...?
这是不是
Tej! What are you doing?
泰吉,你做了什么
No!
不
Tej!
泰吉
I hate you, Tej!
我恨你,泰吉
Get ready!
准备好
Ground's coming fast!
马上就要着陆了
C'mon, baby.
来吧,宝贝
Come on.
来吧
Touchdown, baby!
安全着陆,宝贝儿
Car check.Call it in.
全员检查,所有人报数
Check. Check.
着陆 着陆
I'm good, let's do this.
我没问题,开始吧
Hello? Please man!
哈喽,大家伙儿
Get me outta here, somebody!
谁来帮帮我,有人吗
No! The trees!
别,要撞树了
Shit.
我擦
Sit tight, Roman. We'll come back for you.
坐稳了,罗曼,我们一会儿回来接你
This is not the plan!
计划可不是这样的