How are you planning on getting on that road?
那你们打算怎么到这条路上
Well, Tej?
这个么,泰吉
I think I may actually have a plan for that.
我觉得我倒真是有个计划了
What? I delegated.
看什么,我懂分权
That's what good leaders do.
这才是一个优秀的领导该做的
Leader!
领导
You know, when I was reading your files...
你知道,当我看到你的资料时
I was impressed with what you've accomplished with your team.
我对你带队获得的成果印象深刻
But, meeting them now I gotta say, Dom...
但是,现在见到了他们,我不得不说,多姆
you truly have a gift.
你真的很有领导天赋
Consider my workshop your new playhouse.
把我的工作坊当做你们新的乐园吧
I think you'll find our cars...
我想你们会发现我们的车
extremely appealing.
极其吸引人
And your team...
还有你们的团队
is now complete.
现在完整了
I went to the house.
我去了房子那里
I was looking for you everywhere.
到处找你
You scared the shit outta me.
你快把我吓死了
You will never be alone...
你永远不会孤单一人
Where did you find that?
你在哪找到这个的
Found it in Han's car.
在韩的车里
It was left as a message.
它是作为信息留下来的
A message I plan on returning.
意味着我要回来的信息
Can you ride?
你可以吗
Yeah, of course I can.
行呀,我当然可以
Han was my family, too.
韩也是我的家人
Brian!
布莱恩
We're gonna need long travel suspension...
我们需要给全部的车子装上长行程避震
limited slip differentials in all of them.
和差速器
How you doing.
你还好吗
Tej!
泰吉
I want the demon lovechild between that...
我要把这辆车和那辆车的
and that.
优势结合起来
That's a lot of armor.
那可是很厚的装甲
Just gonna add more weight, slow you down.
重量增加会减慢你的速度
This time it ain't just about being fast.
这次可不仅仅是要速度
Yeah, I'm good.
我没问题
From the streets, you know what I'm sayin'?
你们,你们知道我在说什么,对吧
It's nothing.
这没什么的
Hey, Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?
嘿,罗曼,你已经吓尿了,是吗
No. Yeah, you are.
没 没错,你肯定吓尿了
I said, no.
我说了,没有
Listen man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings.
听着伙计,成熟的男人敢于去直面自己的内心
If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry.
你要是想哭,就哭吧
As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your wellbeing.
作为你的朋友,你知道我十分关心你的健康
Which is why I took the precaution...
所以我提前
of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment.
在你的储物柜里放了成人纸尿布
Can you just chill out, man?
你就不能闭嘴吗,伙计
I have seen some crazy shit,
虽然我以前也见识过一些大场面
Dom, but this really could make some waves.
多姆,但这一次可是牵涉重大
So let's just try to keep it as low key as possible, huh?
所以大家尽量低调点,好吗
Don't I always?
我不一直都很低调吗
I tell you what: you knock
我告诉你,如果
it down a couple of notches this time...
你这次真做成了
and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona.
我就不喝比利时啤酒,改喝科罗娜
You'd be doing yourself a favor there.
到时你可要喝个够
Can somebody just walk me
有人能告诉我
through what we're supposed to be doing here?
现在到底是要干什么吗
Come on, Rom. This was your plan, you gotta embrace it.
行了,罗曼,这可是你的计划,你悠着点
No, this was not my plan.
不,这不是我的计划
Yeah, here we go. Gametime.
好了,出发了,游戏开始了
Roman, you need some fresh air?
罗曼,你需要来点新鲜空气吗
'Cause you about to get a whole lot of it.
接下里就有大把新鲜空气了
Okay, here we go!
好了,开始了