All right.
好了
You got one chance to hit them here, Dom.
阻截的机会只有一次,多姆
You miss, they'll make it to their black site...
要是错过了,他们就会回到他们的大本营
they'll squeeze whatever information they need out of Ramsey.
他们会不择手段地把他们需要的信息从拉姆齐口中榨出来
The device and your chance
那个装置和你抓住肖的
of ever getting Shaw will be gone for good.
机会永远不会再有了
That ain't gonna happen.
这事不可能发生的
I'll see you at the pickup.
咱们接应点见
Ramsey, will be in the bus.
拉姆齐,应该在那辆巴士里
Then let's do this.
那咱们开工吧
Captain we have company. Four cars inbound.
上尉我们有客人了,发现有四辆车
What, no!
什么,不
Tej, shield I'm on the way!
泰吉,掩护 我来了
All right, formation!
好了,保持队形
Bulletproof, baby.
这可是防弹的,宝贝儿
Punch it!
撞它
Strike!
爽呆了
Guns, free.
准备,发射
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
No!
别啊
Shit!
我操
Get out of the way!
快躲开
Those aren't guns, those are goddamn cannons!
这那是枪啊,他妈的根本就是炮
Armor piercing rounds!
肯定是穿甲弹
Hook 'em up.
钩住