The journals?Yeah, the founding fathers,They passed down journals to their kids.
日记 是的 创始者们 把日记传给他们的后代
Come on, man. You gotta tell me.How can you walk around in the sun?
说吧 伙计 你必须得告诉我 怎么能够在太阳底下活动
Who turned you?How do you walk in the sun?Who turned you?
谁转化了你 怎么能在太阳下活动 谁转化了你
You know, I've been really nice so far,But I will kill you.
到目前为止我对你都很客气 小心我杀了你
Then you'll never know.You're not answering my question.You first.
那你也永远别想知道了 你还没回答我的问题 你先回答
Seems we're at a bit of an impasse then, doesn't it?
看来我们陷入僵局了 不是吗
I have things to do, people to kill.
我还有事要做 去杀人
Guess I'll be needing a little head start.
看来我必须先下手了
Ahh. Damn it.I'm guessing you're not here to Plan the path for your future.
噢 见鬼 我猜你来不是为了 规划未来的吧
You're looking out for me.Hope that's ok.
你是来保护我的 希望没有打扰到你
You know, I wanted to be a doctor Before everything happened, but, uh,
你知道吗 我以前想当个医生 我是说在一切变故发生前
Then I couldn't, cause...The blood.Yeah.
但我不能 因为 血 是的
I've dabbled in a bunch of different things, though.
不过我兴趣还是挺广泛的
Didn't love anything enough to stick to it?No, I--I loved it all.
但没有什么事能喜欢到坚持下去 不 我都很喜欢
I just--I had to move on before Anybody could notice that I wasn't getting any older.
我只是 我必须不停地迁移 不让别人看出我不会变老