Guys get out of there right now.
伙计们,快撤离那里
You've got an army headed your way.
有一队人马向你们那边去了
Brian, get up! Forget it!
布莱恩,快出来,别管芯片了
Tej, we're taking the car.
泰吉,我们要开走这辆车
This is what I do. Y'know what I'm sayin'?
我就是干这一行的,你们都懂我的意思吗
Letty, Letty, talk to me.
莱蒂,莱蒂,你怎么样
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Guys I can't hold it. I'm losing the final gate.
伙计们我顶不住了,最后一道门就要关上了
You gotta get out of there.
你们得赶紧离开这里
Tear off the dash!
把面板砸了
Go through it.
仔细找找
Wait, just hold on man.
等下,老兄,有话好好说
Time to unleash the beast.
该把这头野兽放出去了
Go!
快走
Stay with me, I got you.
跟我走,有我在
Let's get the hell outta here.
我们赶紧离开这里
Dom. Cars don't fly!
多姆,车可不会飞
Cars don't fly!
车不会飞
Shit!
我靠
No brakes!
刹车坏了
What?
什么
No brakes! Shit!
刹车坏了 该死
No!
不
Got it! Get out!
拿到了 快跳出去