Where are you takin' 'em?I'm gonna talk to 'em.
你要带他们去哪里 我要跟他们好好谈谈
All fights should end in handshakes, don't you think?
握手言和最好了 你不觉得吗
Bonnie, where are you? I'm ready to go.I'll be outside.
邦妮 你在哪里 我要走了 我在外面等你
Hey, damsel in distress.Need a ride?
失意少女 要搭车吗
Oh, my god. Logan Fell, channel 9, is that you?
天啊 第九频道的罗根·费尔 是你吗
I used to baby-sit you, Caroline Forbes. Don't mock me.
我给你当过保姆呢 卡罗琳·福布斯 别挖苦我
Well, I was supposed to go home with Bonnie,But I can't find her.
我本打算和邦妮一起回家 可现在找不到她了
It's not a problem, really.It's on my way. Ok.
没什么啊 真的 反正我顺路 好吧
You know, this is fate.And why is that?
真是命运使然啊 为什么这么说
'Cause I'm interested in broadcast journalism.
因为我对广播新闻很感兴趣
So can I ask you a couple questions?
我能向你请教几个问题吗
Anything you want.First, buckle up. Ok
随便问吧 首先 系上安全带 好
Have you seen Logan Fell, the news guy?
你看到那个播新闻的罗根·费尔了吗
Yeah. He just gave Caroline a ride home.Stay here.Ok.
看到了 他刚刚载卡罗琳回家 待在这里 好了