Let's get this out of your system.Go ahead. Fight.
现在就来好好解决吧 快啊 打啊
You want us to what?I'm not gonna fight him, dad.
你要我们什么 我不会跟他打架 爸
I don't think so, sir.You don't fight in there like pansies.
我也不会 先生 别在里面像娘们一样打
You take it outside, fight your battl like men, and move on.
出来像个男人一样狠狠干一架 然后撇开恩怨
Best lesson my dad taught me.So let's settle it.
我父亲这样教我的 开始解决吧
Fight.Come on, dad.It's not gonna happen.
打啊 拜托 老爸 我不会动手的
I said fight!Whoa. What's goin' on out here?
我说动手 你们在干什么
Just lettin' these 2 kids work it out.
让他们自己解决问题啊
We're good here, go back inside.I don't wanna go back inside.
我们很好 你进去吧 我不打算进去
What I want is an answer to my question.
我要你回答我
What's goin' on out here?Who do you think you're talking to?
到底是怎么回事 你知道在和谁说话吗
Do I look like a student?
我看起来像学生吗
No, you look like a full-grown Alpha-male douche bag.
你看起来像一个四肢发达的中年蠢蛋
You don't talk to me like that.I can have your job like this.You do that.
你竟敢对我出言不逊 我一句话 你就可能失业的 如果你那么做
Then it'll be you and me in this parking lot working things out.
那么你我也将在此大干一架 解决问题了
You cool with that?You just marked yourself. Ok.
你觉得行吗 给我小心点 -没问题