Do me a favor, all right? Don't tell your mom I lost my job today. Listen to me...
帮我个忙,好吗,别告诉你妈我今天失业了。听我说...
Thanks for a really normal day, Dad.
感谢你陪我度过这平常的一天,爸爸。
What? Shit.
什么?靠。
Hello, everyone.
大家好。
Hi.
你好。
Hi.
你好。
How's work?
工作怎么样?
Uh, fine.
还可以。
You look hungry.
你好像饿了。
Her teachers are really worried about her. No girls like her at school.
她老师很担心她,学校里的女生都不喜欢她。
She is distant, and basically, the only people who want to hang out with herare older boys who want to fuck her.
她很孤僻,基本上愿意和她交朋友的都是想上她的高年级男生。
Oh, really? And you find that a big surprise? seeing how you let... you let her walk out of the house,
是吗,你觉得很惊讶吗?看看你让她穿成什么样出门,
looking like... like...Jodie Foster from Taxi Driver?
像...像《出租汽车司机》里的朱迪·福斯特。
She dresses the way she wants to, and besides, any daughter who dresses like that only wants one thing.
她爱怎么穿我们管不着,还有,穿成那样的姑娘只需要一样东西。
A pimp?
皮条客吗?
No, Dan, think about it.
不是,丹,用点脑子好吗。
A daddy.That is fucking bullshit.She needs some guidance, for fuck's sake.
需要父亲。这真扯淡。她需要家长指导。
Well, guide her! Guide her! You waltz in here like a fucking clown,
那就指导她!教导她!你像个小丑一样大摇大摆走进来,
you tell me how to raise my kid, the kid that you pick up once a month and decide you have a fucking conscience about. You know what?
告诉我该怎么教育孩子,你一个月也就接她一次,现在倒觉得自己要对她负责了吗?你知道吗?
Thirty seconds after you're gone, we'll have totally forgotten you were ever here.
你只要离开半分钟我们就能把你彻底忘了。
Thank you.
谢谢。