手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 权力的游戏 > 权力的游戏第一季 > 正文

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第5集:狼与雄狮(15)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

D'you want a smack on your ear to help you with your hearing

你是要我赏你两个耳刮子才听得懂?

I want to see my father.

我要找我父亲.

I want to fuck the Queen, for all the good it does me.

我还要搞王后咧, 那一定很爽.

You want your father, boy

你想找你父亲, 小子?

He's lying on the floor of some tavern,

他躺在某家酒馆的地板上,

getting pissed on by his friends.

别人正朝他撒尿呢.

My father is Hand of the King!

我父亲是国王之手!

I'm not a boy. I'm Arya Stark of Winterfell

我不是小子. 我是临冬城的艾莉亚史塔克

and if you lay a hand on me, my father will have both your heads on spikes.

如果你们敢碰我一下, 我父亲会把你们俩的头砍下来插在枪尖上.

Now are you going to let me by or do I need to smack you

现在你是让我过去, 还是要我赏你

on the ear to help with your hearing

两个耳刮子才听得懂?

You know I had half my guard out searching for you

你知不知道我派出一半的卫士去找你?

You promised me this would stop.

你要向我保证以后不再乱跑了.

They said they were going to kill you.

他们说他们要杀你.

Who didI didn't see them,

谁说的我没看清楚,

but I think one was fat. Oh, Arya.

但有一个是胖子. 哦, 艾莉亚.

I'm not lying! They said you found the bastard

我没说谎! 他们说你找到了私生子

and the wolves are fighting the lions and the savage

还有狼和狮将打成一团

something about the savage.

好象还有什么野蛮人.

Where did you hear thisIn the dungeons,

你在哪儿听到的在地下城,

near the dragon skulls.

在龙的头骨附近.

What were you doing in the dungeons

你去地下城干什么?

Chasing a cat.

抓一只猫.

Pardon, My Lord.

抱歉, 大人.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bastard ['bæstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋

联想记忆
savage ['sævidʒ]

想一想再看

adj. 野性的,凶猛的,粗鲁的,荒野的
n.

联想记忆
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad

 
pardon ['pɑ:dn]

想一想再看

n. 原谅,赦免
vt. 宽恕,原谅

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。