Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》
A:Poppy is it.She's so evil. She makes The Old Georgina look like the new Geoigina.
甲:波比是罪魁柄首。她太可恶了。她让原来那个乔治娜看起来像是脱胎换骨了一样。
B:Serena?
乙:赛瑞娜?
A:I... I have to go. Just put the plan on hold, and do not do anything until I call you back, okay?
甲:我…我要走了。先把计划搁置一下,在我给你打电话之前,不要轻举妄动好吗?
B:S, wait!
乙:等一下,赛瑞娜!
A:I mean it, Blair.
甲:我说真的,布莱尔。
B:Oh. Poppy came by to see how we were doing after all the terrible drama this morning.
乙:哦,在今早所有坏事发生之后波比顺路过来看看我们。
A:I mean, the money part was bad, but I just felt like such an idiot. I thought he loved me. Obviously you understand that.
甲:我知道,被骗了钱很糟糕,我只是觉得自己像个傻子我以为他爱我的相信你能理解。
B:Obviously.
乙:当然。
A:Poppy also told me that she's going to Miami tomorrow night.
甲:波比还告诉我她明晚要去迈阿密。
B:Yeah. I have a cousin down there, and I just thought, if I have to feel like a fool, I might as well do it with a tan.
乙:是的。我在那边有个表亲,我只是想,如果我非得做个傻瓜,我不妨做个晒太阳 的傻瓜。
A:Oh, uh, you might want to check. I think you have a little...
甲:哦,嗯,你可能想看一下我想你有一点…
B:Oh. Oh. Excuse me.
乙:哦,哦,不好意思。
A:Yes.
甲:好了。