Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》
A:Mm. Mm. I'm... I'm... I m sorry. I'm sorry. It's 100% me. It's not you, you know. Um, and your... this performance thing is amazing. You're... you,re a great kisser. Uh, I...1 just...
甲:嗯。嗯。我…我…我很抱歉。抱歉。百分百是我的问題。不是你,你知道的。 嗯,而且你的…演出棒极了。你是…你是个接吻高手。嗯,我…我只是…
B:Oh.
乙:哦。
A:You know what? I gotta...I gotta take this. I'm sorry.
甲:你知道么?我得…我得接个电话。抱歉。
B:Serena's been in a car accident.
乙:赛瑞娜出车祸了。
A:What?
甲:什么?
B:Yeah. I...I don't know much, but we gotta go. What happened?
乙:是。我…我也不清楚具体情况,但是快走吧。发生什么事了?
A:Wait. Where are you going?
甲:等下。你们去哪?
B:I'll explain on the way. Come on.
乙:路上再说。快走。
A:What?
甲:什么?
B:What now, Blair? I'll see you there. Arthur, change of destination. We're going to Nassau county.
乙:布菜尔,你又想千吗?医院见。亚瑟,换地方。去纳索慎。
A:What are you doing? We're almost there. Everyone's waiting. I'm sure they're gonna have a backup offer lined up.
甲:你们要干什么?我们马上就到了。大家都等着呢他们肯定有预备方案。
B:Would you just leave me alone?! You get to the LIE.
乙:能不能让我单独待会儿?走长岛高速。别看我。
A:Stop looking at me. What were you thinking,Tripp?
甲:你当时想什么呢,特里普?
B:Have you seen her? Is Serena okay?
乙:你看见她了吗?赛瑞娜还好吗?
A:You left her alone in a wrecked car and you moved her? What happened to you, man? You know, you were... you were the good guy. You were the honest one.
甲:你把她丢在出事的车里,你还换了她的位置?你到底怎么了,哥们儿?你知道的,你曾经是…你曾经是个好人。你曾经是诚实的人。