Oh, right. Bob, yeah.
哦 对 鲍勃
He seems pretty concerned about you.
他好像很担心你
Oh, he's a worrier, bless him.
唉 他就爱瞎操心
He's been very kind to me since I came back.
自从我回来他一直对我很好
He knew your father?
他认识你父亲?
Yeah.
嗯
But he works at Baskerville.
可他在巴斯克维尔工作啊
Didn't your dad have a problem with that?
你爸不介意吗?
Well, mates are mates, aren't they?
朋友投缘就好 哪管这些?
I mean, look at you and John.
看看你和约翰
What about us?
我们怎么了?
Well, I mean, he's a pretty straightforward bloke and you...
你看 他这人直接又坦率 而你……
Well, they agreed never to talk about work, Uncle Bob and my dad.
总之 鲍勃叔叔和我爸 他们说好不谈工作
Dewer's Hollow.
德文谷
(Sherlock.)
夏洛克
Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
天呐 天呐 神仙上帝老天爷啊
Did you see it?
你看见没?
Did you hear that?
你看见没?
We saw it. We saw it!
我们看见了 我们看见了
No, I didn't see anything.
没有 我什么也没看见