What?
什么?
I saw it, too.
我也看见了
What?
什么?
I saw it too, John.
我也看见了 约翰
Just...just a minute, you saw what?
稍等一下 你看见什么了?
A hound. Out there in the Hollow.
一条猎犬 在德文谷里
A gigantic hound.
庞然大猎犬
Um, look, Sherlock, we have to be rational about this.
呃 夏洛克 我们得理智点
OK, now you, of all people, can't just...
尤其你 你最不该……
Let's just stick to what we know, yes?
我们按现有线索来 好吗?
Stick to the facts.
紧扣事实
Once you've ruled out the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be true.
排除不可能的因素之后 不管剩下的多不可思议 那就是真相
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Look at me, I'm afraid, John.
看看我 我害怕 约翰
Afraid.
害怕了
Sherlock.
夏洛克
I've always been able to keep myself distant.
我一直都能保持淡定
Divorce myself from feelings.
将自己同感受隔绝开来
But look, you see, body's betraying me.
可是你看 我的身体背叛了我
Interesting, yes, emotions.
真有趣啊 这些感情
The grit on the lens,the fly in the ointment.
镜片上的砂粒(原著“波西米亚丑闻”中名句) 油膏中的苍蝇(俗语 美中不足之处)
Yeah, all right, Spock, just...take it easy.
好啦好啦 斯波克 放松点
You've been pretty wired lately, you know you have.
你最近有点太兴奋了 承认吧
I think you've just gone out there and got yourself a bit worked up.
依我看 你是在那里有点被吓到了
Worked up?
吓到?
It was dark and scary.
黑漆漆的 很瘆人啊
Me? That's nothing wrong with me.
我 不是我的错