What? What are you talking about?
什么 你说什么?
I didn't see anything.
我什么也没看见
Look, he must have seen it.
拜托 他绝对看见了
I saw it. He must have. He must have.
我都看见了 他百分百看见了
I... Why?
我……为什么?
Why? Why would he say that?
为什么他不承认?
It was there, it was.
它就在那里 就在那里
Henry, Henry, I need you to sit down.
亨利 亨利 你得坐下
Try and relax, please.
放松点
I'm OK, I feel OK.
我没事 好得很
I'm going to give you something to help you sleep. All right?
我给你开点帮助睡眠的药 好吗?
This is good news, John.
这是好事 约翰
It's...it's...it's good.
真的……是好事
I'm not crazy.
我没疯
There is a hound there, there is.
真的有只猎犬 真的有
And Sherlock, he saw it too.
夏洛克也看见了
No matter what he says, he saw it.
随他怎么说 他就是看见了
Well, he's in a pretty bad way.
他情况不妙
He's manic.
有狂躁症状
Totally convinced there's some mutant super-dog roaming the moors.
完全相信了有变异超能狗在沼地游荡
And there isn't, though, is there?
其实根本就没有 对吧?
If people knew how to make a mutant super-dog, we'd know.
真有人搞出了变异超能狗 我们会知道的
It'd be for sale.
肯定会上市出售的
I mean, that's how it works.
这才是人之常情
Listen, on the moor I saw someone signalling, Morse.
听着 我在沼地看到有人打摩斯密码
I guess it's Morse.
估计是摩斯码
It doesn't seem to make much sense.
看不出什么意思
U, M, Q, R, A, does that mean anything?
U M Q R A 这有什么意义吗?
So, OK, what have we got?
好吧 我们有什么线索?
We know there's footprints, because Henry found them, and so did the tour guide bloke.
我们知道有脚印 亨利发现的 那个导游也见过
We all heard something.
我们听到了什么声音
Maybe we should just look for whoever's got a big dog.
不然干脆去查查养大狗的人
Henry's right.
亨利说得对