Friends,《老友记》
A:Next?
甲:下一位。
B:They're kissing, let's just go around them.
乙:他们在接吻,咱们先过去吧。
A:Oh honey, leave them alone, they're in love.
甲:哦,亲爱的,别管他们了,他们在热恋中。
B:I'm in love too! But in an orderly fashion.
乙:我也在恋爱中啊!不过爱得并然有序。
A:Next?
甲:下一位?
B:Hi! Can you do that and walk? Because she said, “Next.”
乙:嗨!你们能边走边接吻吗?因为她说下一位。
A:Sorry. We didn't hear you, we're on our honeymoon.
甲:对不起。我们没有听到,我们要去蜜月旅行。
B:Oh, let me see what I can do. There are some first class seats available.
乙:哦,让我看看我能做些什么。头等舱还有位置。
A:Did you hear that? They bumped them up to first class because they are on their honeymoon! Come on! Let's act like we're on our honeymoon.
甲:你听到了吗?她让他们坐头等舱,因为他们正在度蜜月!来吧!我们假装也要去度蜜月吧。
B:We are on our honeymoon.
乙:我们的确是要去度蜜月。
A:Grab my ass!
甲:快摸我屁股。
B:Next?
乙:下一位?
A:Hi,sorry. I almost didn't hear you, because y'know I,m just so in love with my new husband. We're on our honeymoon.
甲:嗨,抱歉。我差点儿没听见,你知道因为我深爱我的新丈夫。我们要去度蜜月。
B:Congratulations.
乙:恭喜。
A:Thanks.
甲:谢谢。
B:Okay, Mr. Bing you'll be in 25J and Mrs. Bing you'll be in 25K. Monica: Oh no, you see we're on our honeymoon. So umm, can you do your little thing and bump us up to first class?
乙:先生,你坐在25J,女士你将坐25K。呃,不,你知道,我们要去度蜜月。所以,嗯,你能让我们升级到头等舱吗?
A:I'm sorry, all our first class seats are taken. That couple got the last two.
甲:对不起,头等舱客满了。刚刚那对夫妇拿走了最后两个位置。
B:You see, if we'd gone around them like I said, we-She would've given us those tickets. Damnit!
乙:你看,如果听我的,插他们的队,我们—她会给我们头等舱的。该死!