Good job, Po.
干得好,阿宝。
Did you at least learn a little something? - Yes, that you can't teach.
你们至少学到一些东西吧?-是的,那就是你不会教。
And tigress is flammable turns out.
还有娇虎是易燃的。
That was a complete disaster.
那完全是一场灾难。
I'm glad we're not Po right now. - What a loser.
我很高兴我们现在不是阿宝。-真没用。
What was Shifu thinking? - What was Oogway thinking?
师傅是怎么想的?-乌龟大师是怎么想的?
I think he heard us. - I didn't hear anything.
我认为他听到了。-我什么都没听见。
He said you're a loser.
他说你是一个失败者。
Sorry Oogway.
对不起,乌龟大师。
Would you stop doing that? - How was your first day teaching?
你能不那么做吗?-第一天教学怎么样?
Humiliating. - I heard.
羞愧。-我听说了。
Who told you? Did Tigress tell you?
谁告诉你的?娇虎跟你说的?
I heard from Monkey and Crane and Mantis and your dad and Mrs. Chau from the gift shop.
我从金猴,仙鹤,螳螂,你爸爸,礼品店周女士听到的。
And those ducks who just passed and Tigress told me.
还有那些经过的鸭子和娇虎告诉我的。
Yeah, well did she also tell you that it'll never happen again cause I'm done?
好吧,她有没有告诉你这不会再发生了,我受够了?
Teaching, or being humiliated?
教课还是丢脸?
Both. I don't know why you ever thought I could teach that class?
都有,我不知道为什么你认为我可以教他们?
Oh I knew you couldn't. - What?
我早就知道你不行。-什么?
You set me up to fail? Why?
你故意让我出糗?为什么?
If you only do what you can do you'll never be more than you are now.
如果你只做你能做的,你将永远不能超越现在的你。
I don't wanna be more I like who I am.
我不想变得更强,我喜欢现在的我。
You don't even know who you are.
你甚至不知道你是谁。
What do you...? Of course I do I'm the Dragon Warrior.
你的意思是,我当然知道,我是龙战士。
And what exactly does that mean Dragon Warrior?
那龙战士意味着什么呢?
It means...you know...just going around and punching and kicking.
它意味着你知道,就是四处闯荡,拳打脚踢。
Defending the valley and stuff.
保卫和平谷和人们。
Punching and kicking?
拳打脚踢?
You think that is what the great master Oogway saw for you?
你认为那是乌龟大师看中的吗?
A five hundred year prophecy full-filled so you can spend your days...Kicking butt?
五百年前的预言实现了,所以你只是每天拳打脚踢?
And running through town high-fiving bunnies?
还有穿过小镇和兔小弟击掌?
Yes. - No.
是的。-不。
Oogway saw greatness in you Po against my better judgment.
乌龟大师与我观点不同,他看好你,阿宝。