Friends,《老友记》
A:Have I got a surprise for you! Pack your bags!
甲:给你个惊喜!整理行李吧!
B:Oh, no! You guys aren't supposed to get divorced for 7 years!
乙:哦,不!你们不应该在七年以后离婚的!
A:What? No, I,m taking Monica to a romantic inn in Vermont!
甲:什么?不,我要带莫妮卡去佛蒙特州的一个浪漫的旅馆!
B:Oh,good! Ok, good for you! Try to recapture the magic!
乙:哦,大好了!哦,真有你的!试着重拾旧情!
A:So, what do you say? Can you get out of work?
甲:那,怎么样?能请假吗?
B:Oh, honey! I can't. I was just telling these guys that things are crazy at the restaurant!
乙:哦,亲爱的!不行?我刚才还在告诉他们我们的饭店太火爆了!
A:Arc you really that busy?
甲:你真那么忙啊?
B:Yeah, I'm sorry. I really am.
乙:是的,对不起。我真的走不开。
A:Oh, that's OK. I,ll just try and reschedule. Hi, this is Chandler Bing. I made a reservation there and I need to change it. Oh, what do you mean it's not refundable? Can I just come some other time? Oh, can't you make an exception?
甲:好吧,没关系。我来试试重新计划吧,,嗨,我是钱德勒宾。我预订过一个房间,现在我想换一个时间。啊?什么叫不能退钱?我不能换个时间过来吗?哦,你能不能通融一次?
B:Tell them I'm a chef in a big New York restaurant!
乙:告诉他们我是纽约一个大餐厅的主厨!
A:And tell them that in 2 weeks I will once again be a masseuse in good standing!
甲:告诉他们两周以后我会重新成为一个很棒的按摩师!
B:Look, this is ridiculous! I'm not paying for that room! OK? Oh, thank you very much! Yeah, I'm going to Vermont...
乙:听着,这太可笑了!我不会付钱的!怎么样?哦,非常感谢!是,我会去佛蒙特州的…