手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第122期:大战折家券女皇

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

It's so windy.

今天风真大
Choosing coupon shopping over going to see your son again?
折价券采购又大过去见你儿子了吗
That's a keshame.
真是"科耻"啊
In the Lifetime movie version, this is where they take you away as an unfit mother. And I don't cry.
如果这是生活台的剧,剧情便是,你这个不称职的母亲被带走了。然后我完全无动于衷
I'm sorry, but I just saw that all these cake mix cue-pons expire today.
对不起嘛,可我看到这些蛋糕粉折"家"券今天到期
I'll be real quick. Ten minutes, in and out.
我很快就搞定。进去出来,只要10分钟
If I had a cue-pon for every time I heard that from a guy.
每次有男的这么说,我能拿折"家"券的话...
Here, start going through these papers and look for the cake mix double cue-pon.
给,翻翻这报纸,找找里面送的双倍蛋糕粉折"家"券
If I combine these with the in-store bonus,
如果用双倍折价再加上店内返现
not only will we get the lower cue-pon mix price,
我们不止能用超低折"家"价买下蛋糕粉
but they will actually give us $23 back!
还能拿到23块的现金返现呢
I'll give you $24 to stop saying cue-pon.
我愿意给你24块钱,拜托别再说折"家"券
Come on, start pulling out the ones for the cake mix. It'll be a breeze.
来吧,从这堆报纸里整理出折"家"券吧,就跟秋风扫落叶般容易
No, that was a breeze.
这才叫秋风扫落叶
My cue-pons!
我的宝贝折"家"券啊
The fact that you're more worried about your coupons than your hair shows how far you've fallen.
你不在乎头发乱了,只在乎你的折价券,你的堕落程度可见一斑呀

打工姐妹花第一季

Oh, my God, I can't believe it.

我的天啊,真不敢相信
Max, it's the Williamsburg Cue-pon Queen.
麦克斯,她就是"威廉斯堡折"家"券女皇"
Where'd she leave her crown, in the minivan?
她的后冠放哪了,手推车里吗
This is so exciting. I have to go pay my respects.
太兴奋了,我要去致上我的敬意
We don't have time for this. Just throw the cake mix into the cart or we'll miss the train.
我们可没时间。快把蛋糕粉扔进手推车,否则就赶不上火车了
There, calm down, have a treat. I'll be right back.
给,淡定,吃颗糖吧。我马上回来
Excuse me, your highness, but aren't you the cue-pon queen?
打扰您了,女皇殿下,您就是折"家"券女皇本尊吧
I'm Caroline.
我是卡洛琳
Freddie, and I can't talk right now because if I lose my place--
我是弗雷迪,我现在没空闲聊,因为如果我失去我的地位
you'll lose your mind! I'm gonna lose... my... mind...
您会疯掉的。我会疯...掉...的
I know. You say that on your show.
我知道,您在节目上说过
I won't bother you, but I think you'll be excited when I tell you that it's only my second day
我不会打扰您的,可如果我告诉您,我折价生涯才开始第二天,
and I already learned how to make money on the purchase of cake mix.
我就已经学会如何利用买蛋糕粉挣钱了,您一定倍感欣慰
All I have to do is buy 40 boxes and we get the--
我只需买够40盒,就可以拿到...
Store bonus, yeah.
商店返现,没错
Cake mix... That's a rare cue-pon. Where'd you find it?
蛋糕粉,这种折"家"不常有啊。你怎么发现的
Yesterday's circulars. Didn't you see it?
昨天的传单啊,你没看见吗
I missed it. Go to the truck and get the stockpile of circulars.
我错过了。去车上把那堆传单拿来
Look at him go.
瞧他跑得多快
You're sweeping the shelves.
你居然大肆扫货
On your show, you said sweeping the shelves was out of line.
你在节目上说,大肆扫货是犯规的
Max! These are mine, I was here first.
麦克斯!这些是我的,我先来的
I think she's probably gonna be here last, so let's go, we don't need these.
我觉得奋战到最后的肯定是她,走吧,我们不需要这些
We do, if we don't get 40 boxes, they won't be free.
就要,如果我们不拿够40盒,这些就不能免费
I've met actual queens and this isn't royal behavior.
我见过真正的女皇,你一点女皇范都没有
Max, she just body-checked me.
麦克斯,她刚刚推我了
Push me again and I will report you to the American embassy. Max, get in here.
再推我,我就去美国大使馆举报你。麦克斯,过来
Oh, we got a problem? Oh, we got a problem. Oh, hell no!
想找茬是吧?要找茬来啊。去死吧
What do we do?
怎么办
You step away and pretend you didn't do it. That's what you do.
袖手旁观,装不知情就行了。就像这样。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bonus ['bəunəs]

想一想再看

n. 奖金,红利

联想记忆
rare [rɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的
ad

 
combine [kəm'bain]

想一想再看

v. 结合,联合,使结合
n. 集团,联合企业

联想记忆
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
purchase ['pə:tʃəs]

想一想再看

vt. 买,购买
n. 购买,购买的物品

 
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
cart [kɑ:t]

想一想再看

n. 手推车,(二轮)载货车
v. (用手推车

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。