Well well, if it isn't everything that's wrong with the current economy, in a boys' v-neck sweater.
唉,居然有人穿小男孩的低领毛衣,世界经济的萧条可见一斑呀
Oh, what do you think you are doing?
哎呀,你这是在干嘛呢
Oh, just putting straws in the container... in case, uh...
把吸管放进罐子里啊,以防...
Just in case a woman might suddenly need a straw and not have 75 cents.
以防有女士突然需要个吸管,又碰巧没有75分钱
Those are not straws.
那些不是吸管
They do not belong in public.
它们不应该出现在公共场合
Didn't your mother ever teach you that is secret, no-no private lady thing?
你母亲难道没教你那是女性不能说的秘密吗
You can't even say the name.
你连那个词都不敢说
Come on Wall Street, if you can sell it, you should be able to bring yourself to say it.
说啊,满口钱的华尔街男孩,你敢涨价,就要敢说出口啊
I will never speak of it.
打死我也不说那词
Just say it. Tampon, tampon, tampon. What's the big deal?
就说啊,棉条,棉条,棉条。有那么难吗
In Ukraine, there are pop songs about it.
我们乌克兰还有以此为题的流行歌呢
She's so pretty, she's so grouchy.
她好美丽,她好有个性
That is inappropriate counter display. You take it down.
吧台上不应该放这种东西,收回去
You take down the price and I will.
你把涨的价收回去,我就照办
No, it is free market. I charge what I want. I am the boss.
不要,这是自由的市场。价格多少,我说了算。我可是老板
Max, someone left a stack of newspapers filled with cue-pons, and look, a double for Duncan Hines.
麦克斯,有人落下了一叠满是折"家"券的报纸,你瞧,邓肯蛋糕粉双倍折价呢
Could this day get any better?
今天还能更完美点吗
Oh, and tables four, seven and eight want their checks.
对了,第4、7、8号桌,要结账
Okay. Have 'em ready right here.
好的。随时准备出击
Max, no, that is private!
麦克斯,不行,那是私密物品
Here's your check.
您的账单
And a little something extra, compliments of women without three quarters everywhere.
附赠一点小礼物,赠给没有随身携带75分钱的女士们
Thank you very much.
感谢您的莅临
I don't know about your flow, so I gave you a regular and a super.
我不知道您的流量,所以我给了您普通型,跟大流量型
Max, have you no shame?
麦克斯,你有没有羞耻心啊
Nope. Ladies, at that time of the month, I invite you to think of this man.
没有。女士们,每个月姨妈到访时,我请你们想想这男人
This man, Han Lee, right over here.
就这男人,李憨,那边那位
The man who thinks your menses should be more expenses.
就是这男的决定,让大家月事变"贵"事
Okay, okay, I will lower the price back to a quarter.
好了,好了,我会把价钱还原,降回25分钱
And that is end of discussion, period. Oh.
此话题结束,画下句点。哎哟
Tampons for everyone.
棉条赠贵宾
Max, you are the Norma Rae of feminine hygiene.
麦克斯,你简直就是女性卫生界的诺玛蕾啊